Kenji   01-21-2005, 09:06 PM
This is fantastic!

Maybe this is popular comic book among American comics readers, but still this is not popular in Japan. I want to see this movie ASAP.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/
DaveStrorm   01-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Well the trailer looks cool. I was skeptical when I heard this was being made. Maybe I will be surprised. I hope so. This was one (among many) of my favorite comics as a kid.
ccosborne3   01-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Cool trailer.

I'm wondering how they're going to deal with the physics of Jessica Alba becoming invisible. Will they gyp the audience and allow her special Fantastic Four suit to become invisible or will she slowly and seductively strip out of that tight clingy outfit.

If I'm a studio exec I'm going with the latter.
matember   09-05-2011, 02:15 PM
The movies were good except for two things:

1. The Thing - while the thing is very close to the original thing in the beginning of FF, he should be larger and more powerful to reflect how he was portrayed in much of the series. This is a guy who went toe to toe against the Hulk on numerous occasions. - The Hulk in the movies (and many of the comics) is WAY too powerful. The Thing needs to be bumped up a couple notches and the Hulk needs to be bumped down a few. (The Hulk will still be more Powerful).

2. Doctor Doom - they changed him and his story too much. He was made into a punk.