Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Tony H   07-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Not really, but from another movie so bad it was good. This is one of my favorite bad films...this and Chopping Mall were another bunch of movies I rented repeatedly from the video store.

[video=youtube;lSW2pPlZF-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSW2pPlZF-M[/video]

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Lisa   07-29-2011, 08:37 PM
LMAO! I saw the thread title and was going to post that video as a follow up. I agree: BEST DEATH SCENE EVER.
fpw   07-29-2011, 08:50 PM
What about Pee Wee's in the original Buffy. That was...special.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Lisa   07-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Effy. What does your avatar mean?
Tony H   07-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Lisa Wrote:Effy. What does your avatar mean?

The answer is in his signature. It means "Ask the next question", it was designed by SciFi author Theodore Sturgeon.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   07-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Tony H Wrote:The answer is in his signature. It means "Ask the next question", it was designed by SciFi author Theodore Sturgeon.
Sorry, stole your thunder, Paul. To make it up to you here is Pee Wee's death. Which I don't recall being as drawn out as it was. LOL

[video=youtube;QCOzKufIIzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCOzKufIIzs[/video]

Certified 100% Serious
Medusa   07-30-2011, 12:05 AM
He made such a big production about dying at the end. Cracked me up. Ooh, aah, eeeh, lol

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
t4terrific   08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I like the "I Remember You" song, ending in an execution style headshot, on The House of 1,000 Corpses.
Tony H   08-01-2011, 05:27 PM
t4terrific Wrote:I like the "I Remember You" song, ending in an execution style headshot, on The House of 1,000 Corpses.

Are you talking about the deputy getting killed? If so that was an excruciating scene to watch. It made me feel wrong having watched it.

Certified 100% Serious
The Mad American   08-10-2011, 02:34 AM
What, no mention of the opening sequence in "Scanners"? That has to be on the list somewhere. Exploding head at a conference, how can that be a bad thing?

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4