Pages (2):    1 2
pkrplr4116   07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
WOW! the 'Lost' actor, Andrews is a great homage to another mysterios ongoing story, too. Your work is GREAT
Ludovic   07-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Thank you pkrplr4116, and thanks to you too Lisa, I don't know if I have talent, I just know I'm motivated and that all my paintings were a real challenge!

You can see my work here: http://ludovic-art.blogspot.com/
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Ludovic, every writer, musician, artist, actor, etc. I know says the same thing: It ain't easy.

And that's why I say to critics, "Try it. Don't talk about it. Do it. You might find it's actually pretty hard. And until you do, shut your big flapping trap."
turk mcgurk   07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Just reread Conspiracies. Great Interpretation!
KRW   07-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Ludovic Wrote:Hi!
I would like to share with you my last painting! This time, I've chose a scene from the 3rd novel of Repairman Jack, a story that I had a lot of pleasure to read. I wanted to paint Mr. R since a long time... now it's done! I hope you like it!

Ludovic

[Image: Sal%2BRoma%2B%26%2BMauricio.JPG]

Sal Roma & Mauricio

You continue to amaze me, not just with your talent, but also your interpretation of the story itself. I do appreciate your paintings, and encourage you to keep posting them. Hell, I'm looking forward to another one.
Ludovic   07-14-2011, 02:50 AM
Hello all!
Thank you for your comments and compliments.

Bluesman Mike Lindner, I guess your are certainly a musician (maybe professional?) and you know what you're talking about, fortunately, I had till now only good critics and again, I thank you all for that, it's motivating!

KRW, I'll certainly paint other scenes of R.J. but for the moment, I've to paint a portrait of Nina Simone for a friend, so... it'll take a bit time!
If you have an idea for a new scene, you're welcome!

You can see my work here: http://ludovic-art.blogspot.com/
Pages (2):    1 2