Medusa   06-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Has anyone else seen this yet? It premiered on TNT June 19th. We DVDR'd it then forgot about it. We just watched the season premier tonight and will watch last week's episode tomorrow. I'm "iffy" on it. I'll have to watch a little more to see if I really like it.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
The Mad American   06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Medusa Wrote:Has anyone else seen this yet? It premiered on TNT June 19th. We DVDR'd it then forgot about it. We just watched the season premier tonight and will watch last week's episode tomorrow. I'm "iffy" on it. I'll have to watch a little more to see if I really like it.

I had planned on watching it. Wasn't sure about it and wanted to give it a chance. I forgot. I also forgot to set the DVR but I am sure they will replay it. Will have to keep my eye out for it.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Sigokat   06-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I wanted to watch it, but also forgot. A guy in my class watched the pilot and said it really wasn't that good. Not like the previews made it seem it would be.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
DaveStrorm   06-30-2011, 07:48 PM
I DVR'd both weeks and just watched them over the past couple of days.

I was disappointed in hour 1 and most of hour 2 of the first week. It didn't get decent until the end. The 2nd week was a little better. Haven't decided yet if I will keep watching it. I'll give it another week or 2 and see how it progresses.
Brian   06-30-2011, 08:09 PM
I wasn't impressed with it after seeing both the pilot and this past week's episode. I'll DVR #3 and give it another try. Unless something really pops, I'll drop it.

There is no wise man without fault
Tesla's folly   07-04-2011, 08:36 PM
I missed the last two episodes, I liked the 2 hour pilot.

Then again the show is about some guerrilla soldier history professor fighting UFOs. Being a history major that seemed funny.
Medusa   07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Commercials every 10 minutes! We timed it. Holy cow that got old really quick. Still undecided after watching last night's episode.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Tall Tyrion   07-06-2011, 01:48 AM
I've been watching it, but it's pretty unmemorable so far. I can't keep the characters straight.

James Newman's novel The Wicked, first mass market printing available now!
http://shocktotem.com/