Pages (3): 1 2 3   
cobalt   06-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Please note... there are SPOILERS!

New season starts tonight. In fact...in 45 minutes. Woohoo!
This post was last modified: 06-27-2011, 09:54 AM by cobalt.

EWMAN
Kenji   06-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Now I'm watching 2nd season on cable channel. Big Grin
GeraldRice   06-27-2011, 09:48 AM
I don't like Lafayette's mohawk. Fact.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Medusa   06-27-2011, 09:50 AM
I was actually disappointed in the show. We don't have HBO but they conveniently had their free "sucker-in" weekend on the season premiere weekend so we watched it. Did not make me want to see it again. If I really want I'll wait until next year and get it all on DVD. But I wasn't impressed with last season's either.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
cobalt   06-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I don't like how different this season is from the books on one hand.....then again I kinda like not knowing what's gonna happen.

Oh and....I don't like what Tara is doing in NO.

EWMAN
Tony H   06-27-2011, 10:10 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:I don't like how different this season is from the books on one hand.....then again I kinda like not knowing what's gonna happen.

Oh and....I don't like what Tara is doing in NO.

Agreed. I am not sure that this season is going to really follow a book that closely. I mean, I can see SOME threads of book four but its not at all like the books anymore.

I tried watching episode 2 on HBO Go but apparently so many people were using it that it took forever and never loaded correctly so I will just wait until next week.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   06-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Another thing.....they made Jason a cop....and he got smarter. WTH?

EWMAN
Tony H   06-27-2011, 10:24 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Another thing.....they made Jason a cop....and he got smarter. WTH?

Not TOO smart though, he couldn't sense a trap like we could. LOL

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
AsMoral Wrote:Not TOO smart though, he couldn't sense a trap like we could. LOL

I know! There I am shouting...Watch out!...lol

EWMAN
LolaRennt   06-27-2011, 11:09 AM
I expected that the show would deviate from the books, so I'm not disappointed there. When I first saw Lafayette, my thought was "someone gave him a Mr. T haircut". Even my boyfriend (who merely tolerates the show) was cracking up over Nan's efforts to get Pam to be a friendly vampire on camera. I'm glad that fairy land didn't turn out to be like they were showing it last season. I didn't really like that last season.

Andy is going to start hating the Stackhouses when he has to search for Jason after having spent a year looking for Sookie.

And I think it's great that Eric bought Sookie's house.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Pages (3): 1 2 3