Pages (3):    1 2 3
Scott Miller   07-01-2011, 01:03 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I am like Medusa, I don't subscrube to HBO so I got the free weekend premier (I thought it was more so I could see the season finale of "Game of Thrones" rather than the premier of "True Blood" though) and having not followed this series before or read any of the books it didn't really do much for me.

Maybe if I had some background with the series it would have hooked me.

Are the books worth a read or are they the formulaic vampire stuff that is so common these days?

I did not care for either the books or the show; not my cup of tea at all.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Marc   07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I haven't watched this seasons opener yet. Does it at all redeem the previous seasons, or would I be wasting my time?
cobalt   07-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Marc Wrote:I haven't watched this seasons opener yet. Does it at all redeem the previous seasons, or would I be wasting my time?

I'll not spoil it for you.....but there are a whole lot of changes and you can see the writers following the plot line from the books....and then changing it up some.

EWMAN
GeraldRice   07-01-2011, 03:01 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I'll not spoil it for you.....but there are a whole lot of changes and you can see the writers following the plot line from the books....and then changing it up some.

I did think it was kind of awesome how Russell broke out of that concrete and immediately started making out with a ton of naked chicks.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Pages (3):    1 2 3