ccosborne3   06-13-2011, 09:52 PM
I've seen several of the previews and it just looks fucking horrible. If this is the film Reynolds chose to do over RJ he screwed up bigtime.
A-dono   06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
To be honest, I never could've seen Reynolds as Jack in the first place so I'm glad he chose GL instead.

The SFX look fantastic, at least.
ccosborne3   06-13-2011, 10:03 PM
A-dono Wrote:To be honest, I never could've seen Reynolds as Jack in the first place so I'm glad he chose GL instead.

The SFX look fantastic, at least.

I thought they looked hokey. We'll find out in a week.
The Mad American   06-14-2011, 12:54 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I've seen several of the previews and it just looks fucking horrible. If this is the film Reynolds chose to do over RJ he screwed up bigtime.

The first preview I saw had him doing the Christian Bale Batman growly voice to say the Green Lanterns motto or whatever it is. Pretty much turned me off right there. I will still see this when it comes out on video but more than likely not in the theater.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   06-14-2011, 12:57 AM
The Mad American Wrote:The first preview I saw had him doing the Christian Bale Batman growly voice to say the Green Lanterns motto or whatever it is. Pretty much turned me off right there. I will still see this when it comes out on video but more than likely not in the theater.

Oh no, really? I hated it when Christian Bale did that growly voice as Batman. I almost didn't see the movie because of it. But Health Ledger did such an awsome job. I was able to ignore the Bale Growl.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
The Mad American   06-14-2011, 12:59 AM
Medusa Wrote:Oh no, really? I hated it when Christian Bale did that growly voice as Batman. I almost didn't see the movie because of it. But Health Ledger did such an awsome job. I was able to ignore the Bale Growl.

Yeah I actually really liked it in the first Batman but it got old really fast in the Dark Knight. But you are right, Heath Ledger as the Joker was awesome in that movie.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!