Pages (2):    1 2
tomtin1   06-26-2011, 02:15 AM
KRW Wrote:I don't have a clue. (all of my books are paper) I will say, the one book in the RJ series that wouldn't matter when you read it is "Legacies". I wouldn't worry too much about skipping it, but when you do find it, it is a great read.

Welcome to the board!

Well, Legacies, Conspiracies and All The Rage are the only ones not available for the nook. I believe they are books 3-5. I really feel like I shouldn't skip them. I'm currently reading other stuff for now. I just wish they were on there so I could grab them.

And thank you!
KRW   06-26-2011, 02:27 AM
tomtin1 Wrote:Well, Legacies, Conspiracies and All The Rage are the only ones not available for the nook. I believe they are books 3-5. I really feel like I shouldn't skip them. I'm currently reading other stuff for now. I just wish they were on there so I could grab them.

And thank you!

No don't skip those. "Conspiracies" really get's the story line popping and "All the Rage" is probably my favorite in the series. I thought it was just "Legacies" you were lacking. Hmmm, your problem is a bit bigger then I comprehended. I'll keep bumping this thread and see what we can get.

And to your "thank you", you're welcome!
rjack_fan   06-26-2011, 10:04 AM
You should be able to convert kinlde format to nook. I know there are dicsussions online about how to do that and sites where you can do that. I don't have any personal experience with this, but I'm sure you can find a discussion in one of the kindle or nook forums.

You can also get free kindle reading software for a Mac or PC, smart phone, iPad, net book, laptop, or just about anything.

And welcome!
Alvin Fox   06-26-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm told this works.
fpw   06-27-2011, 09:11 AM
You can buy any format here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/64101

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Srem Wrote:We'll drop you a bottle of Karithna's Indian Pale Ale, 'Rakosh;' it goes great with cheeseburgers... Wink
:beer:

T'anks!
tomtin1   07-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks guys for your help! Very nice people around here.

FPW - any word if Legacies and the other 2 will be available for the nook in the near future? If not, I'll buy it from the location posted but I rather have it connected to my B&N library if possible so I don't mind waiting.
Pages (2):    1 2