Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Brian   06-19-2011, 06:07 PM
sigokat Wrote:well don't read the damn thing unless you've seen the movie.

I wasn't talking about you.

There is no wise man without fault
Libby   06-21-2011, 01:26 PM
I just saw this movie last night and I really liked it. It was like Goonies mixed with Predator with a dash of ET. The lines were well-written and as I have never seen cloverfield, I thought the alien looked quite unique. The part that made the movie for me was getting to see the movie they made at the end. LOL best zombie movie ever!Big Grin:p

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
ccosborne3   06-21-2011, 02:10 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:And besides the aliens visual similarity to Cloverfield's monster

I fucking knew it!
ccosborne3   06-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Seriously, I'm like Notrodamus with a big weiner.
Sigokat   06-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Brian Wrote:I wasn't talking about you.

I still stand by what I said. If you don't want to possible spoilers, don't read shit prior to seeing the movie, reading the book, etc.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
The Mad American   06-21-2011, 02:28 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Seriously, I'm like Notrodamus with a big weiner.

Are you implying Nostrodamus didn't have a big weiner?

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

The Mad American   06-21-2011, 02:29 PM
sigokat Wrote:I still stand by what I said. If you don't want to possible spoilers, don't read shit prior to seeing the movie, reading the book, etc.

In all fairness, in the past on this forum whenever we have discussed movies, books or whatever, if there are possible spoilers we have added a note as a courtesy.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

ccosborne3   06-21-2011, 03:45 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Are you implying Nostrodamus didn't have a big weiner?

His buddies called him No-dick-us. They were a bunch of assholes.
Kenji   06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
This evening I saw Super 8 and I really really loved it! Great movie!

So...This didn't remind you of YA Jack story? I did. Boys and one girl, in little town, mysterious cube(s), bicycle, the secret project by army, and monster...

Spielberg and J.J. Abrams should make the movie of YA Jack. But a lot of people would say "Hey, it's Super 8's rip-off!"
GCBurner   06-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Libby Wrote:I just saw this movie last night and I really liked it. It was like Goonies mixed with Predator with a dash of ET. The lines were well-written and as I have never seen cloverfield, I thought the alien looked quite unique. The part that made the movie for me was getting to see the movie they made at the end. LOL best zombie movie ever!Big Grin:p

I finally got to see this yesterday, and enjoyed it a lot. Spielberg still has the touch for working with kids. I liked that they threw in the actual Super 8 zombie movie over the closing credits, too. Smile
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4