Kenji   05-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Today I saw "Unknown"; starring Liam Neeson.

Neeson plays Dr.Martin. He and his wife visit to Berlin for business. But he had car accident, then he awaken from a coma, then he realize that someone has taken on his identity and that no one believes him. Even his wife don't know him! He try to find out his identity, but....

It's typical thriller with great surprises before it turns into an ordinary action movie. And Neeson shows just why he's the right man for this role.

Has anyone seen this movie? If you like "Taken", I highly recommend this to you.

Oh, and this is "No Spoiler" movie, so please don't say he is actually....oops! :crossedlips:
Srem   05-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw "Unknown"; starring Liam Neeson.

Neeson plays Dr.Martin. He and his wife visit to Berlin for business. But he had car accident, then he awaken from a coma, then he realize that someone has taken on his identity and that no one believes him. Even his wife don't know him! He try to find out his identity, but....

It's typical thriller with great surprises before it turns into an ordinary action movie. And Neeson shows just why he's the right man for this role.

Has anyone seen this movie? If you like "Taken", I highly recommend this to you.

Oh, and this is "No Spoiler" movie, so please don't say he is actually....oops! :crossedlips:

Missed it in the theatre, but I plan on watching it on dvd here pretty soon.

Thanks for the review, Kenji!

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams