Srem   05-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Just got done watching one of my favorite tv shows, Fringe, and Walternate, aided by his group of extremists, were attempting to open a worm-hole in Sheep's Meadow, Central Park!

Have the producers of Fringe been reading Nightworld or something?

Talk about one helluva freaky coincidence...wow... :eek:

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
fpw   05-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Srem Wrote:Just got done watching one of my favorite tv shows, Fringe, and Walternate, aided by his group of extremists, were attempting to open a worm-hole in Sheep's Meadow, Central Park!

Have the producers of Fringe been reading Nightworld or something?

Talk about one helluva freaky coincidence...wow... :eek:
It's not the first. Their First People vs my First Age? And then an episode that mirrored my short story "Soft." That's okay. I take it as "homage."

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Srem   05-08-2011, 07:38 PM
fpw Wrote: It's not the first. Their First People vs my First Age? And then an episode that mirrored my short story "Soft." That's okay. I take it as "homage."

Fringe bows down to FPW! :adore:

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Maybe it's just you want something monstrous happening in Manhattan, go to the Park.
The Man of Fhinntmanchca   05-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Then there's the World Trade Center elements in the storyline of the alternate universe where William Bell was hiding out and the WTC story Ground Zero......

I tilt at windmills, you tilt at windmills, we tilt at windmills together.

quixotic - Caught up in the romance of noble deeds or unreachable ideals; romantic without regard to practicality.