Pages (3):    1 2 3
cobalt   05-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Not here it won't. 3 dogs...one..1....uno...singular...cat. One...is enough.

EWMAN
webby   05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Not here it won't. 3 dogs...one..1....uno...singular...cat. One...is enough.

Mmm-hmmm. That's what they all say. At first. [Image: hug.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cobalt   05-06-2011, 12:49 AM
webby Wrote:Mmm-hmmm. That's what they all say. At first. [Image: hug.gif]
That's what I said with the dogs, too. I just kept adopting them. At least with the cat....he was a package deal. :p

EWMAN
The Mad American   05-06-2011, 12:52 AM
webby Wrote:Mmm-hmmm. That's what they all say. At first. [Image: hug.gif]

cobalt79 Wrote:Not here it won't. 3 dogs...one..1....uno...singular...cat. One...is enough.

cobalt79 Wrote:That's what I said with the dogs, too. I just kept adopting them. At least with the cat....he was a package deal. :p

I am pretty sure the two of you are discussing the possibility of Brian becoming the Crazy Cat Lady. Big GrinBig Grin

Sorry Brian, you're the man but this makes me smile.Big Grin

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

cobalt   05-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Bri has time ...barely...for one cat. I cringe when I get stuck with cat duty. I gag when I have to feed him.....and I draw the line at cleaning the litter box.....not my job.

EWMAN
Scott Miller   05-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Brian Wrote:I'm man enough to DVR it.

Then you're no man at all.Big Grin I recorded two episodes last night and I'm as manly as they come.

webby Wrote:That worked - thanks! Easily the cutest show ever! Heads will be asploding from the kyootness overload eberywhere!

No problem-glad it worked. And there are like a gazillion links to more kitty cuteness on that page.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Ken Valentine   05-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Then you're no man at all.Big Grin I recorded two episodes last night and I'm as manly as they come.

No problem-glad it worked. And there are like a gazillion links to more kitty cuteness on that page.
~~~~ Channeling Dolores Umbrdige ~~~~

Big Grin

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   05-06-2011, 06:29 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Kittens are cute...but I don't think I can stand more than a few minutes of that. Hell....he might want to get another one! We have one...Trigger. One is enough....really it is.
No cuter than puppies at that age.

Ken V.
Pages (3):    1 2 3