Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Scott Miller   05-04-2011, 12:14 PM
I think we may have a few people on board who may want to set their DVRs or Tivos for this http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/a...fe/pm0krfg

Probably should have put this in TV land. Mods!
This post was last modified: 05-04-2011, 12:20 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Tony H   05-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I think we may have a few people on board who may want to set their DVRs or Tivos for this http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/a...fe/pm0krfg

This is going to be a huge success.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Scott Miller   05-04-2011, 01:21 PM
AsMoral Wrote:This is going to be a huge success.

I'll watch. My buddies cat had a litter of four when we lived together and those kittens were about as entertaining as anything I've ever seen. We got our cat Marley from the litter and had her for 13 years. Some day I'll get another cat.

Scott

Tony H   05-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'll watch. My buddies cat had a litter of four when we lived together and those kittens were about as entertaining as anything I've ever seen. We got our cat Marley from the litter and had her for 13 years. Some day I'll get another cat.

I am not a cat fan, but I will watch. I don't hate cats, I am just horribly allergic to them so they make me miserable without trying. As a result I never spent time around a cat to build an opinion of them one way or the other.

But kittens are fucking adorable. They way they play just might be the cutest thing ever.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Scott Miller   05-04-2011, 01:28 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I am not a cat fan, but I will watch. I don't hate cats, I am just horribly allergic to them so they make me miserable without trying. As a result I never spent time around a cat to build an opinion of them one way or the other.

But kittens are fucking adorable. They way they play just might be the cutest thing ever.

Not that you should rush out and get a cat, but they make some pretty damn good air filters these days; my sister's hubby is deathly allergic but he manages quite well with two cats in the house. Litterboxes suck big time though.

Scott

webby   05-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I think we may have a few people on board who may want to set their DVRs or Tivos for this http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/a...fe/pm0krfg

When I click the link all I see is...

Ref A: 58B98434E34C42AE865B25AD0922D0DD Ref B: 55CC4B067DF40052BCEC7190C17FAB0A Ref C: Wed May 04 09:27:24 2011 PST

Sad

I wanted to see cute kittens.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott Miller   05-04-2011, 01:40 PM
webby Wrote:When I click the link all I see is...

Ref A: 58B98434E34C42AE865B25AD0922D0DD Ref B: 55CC4B067DF40052BCEC7190C17FAB0A Ref C: Wed May 04 09:27:24 2011 PST

Sad

I wanted to see cute kittens.

Try this: http://animal.discovery.com/videos/too-c...vised.html

Scott

Lysistrata   05-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Not that you should rush out and get a cat, but they make some pretty damn good air filters these days; my sister's hubby is deathly allergic but he manages quite well with two cats in the house. Litterboxes suck big time though.

Tony could buy nostrils filters and wear them constantly :p.

Trying to be nice
Lysistrata   05-04-2011, 01:46 PM
AsMoral Wrote:But kittens are fucking adorable. They way they play just might be the cutest thing ever.

And when they play with your feet, scratching and nibbling them... or when they use your thighs as launching pads, using their claws for more impetus... or when they climb you like a tree...

Trying to be nice
crlovel   05-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Cuteness...overload...brain...frying...help...
Pages (3): 1 2 3