Pages (3):    1 2 3   
fpw   04-27-2011, 10:35 AM
crlovel Wrote:My first post! Recently, I've purchased every book you have available on iBooks. When will Quick Fixes be made available in this format?
Shouldn't be too long.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
crlovel   04-27-2011, 03:14 PM
That's awesome to hear. What of the three Repairman Jack books that aren't on iBooks: Legacies, Infernal, and All the Rage? Will they be released soon?
fpw   04-27-2011, 03:32 PM
crlovel Wrote:That's awesome to hear. What of the three Repairman Jack books that aren't on iBooks: Legacies, Infernal, and All the Rage? Will they be released soon?
I do believe that the e-rights to LEGACIES remain with moi. I'll have to check this out.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Peter   04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Downloaded "Quick Fixes" tonight, thank you! Exceptionally good value too.

Well, I've never seen one do THAT before
waelse1   04-28-2011, 06:24 AM
fpw Wrote:I do believe that the e-rights to LEGACIES remain with moi. I'll have to check this out.

Hope we get Legacies (and Conspiracies) soon on e-book, putting off a dead-tree version as long as possible. What is great about the RJ series is getting at least most of it on e-book. Some series by other authors I've abandoned until e-book arrives. Love my Kindle! Big Grin
RootsReggae   05-09-2011, 05:10 PM
I prefer reading a paperback, but this made me glad my parents gave me a kindle for Xmas. Great price too.
chacha   05-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I have been a fan since i picked up a copy of black wind at my neighbourhood bookstore. I soon grew to love and devour everything i could find by you, checking used book stores, garage sales and whatever my bookstore could backorder. My most recent acquisition is peabody-ozymandius. Do you not realize how unfair your practice of releasing e-book specials is to we poor tree based book fans? If i like an author i buy hardcover when available but am not a bookcase snob and am just as happy to read and re-read and re-read good stories from paperback. In fact most of your books i have in both formats so i can take paperback when travelling ,for the lightness of weight, not because it hurts less to lose one. Please, please reconsider releasing your books so those of us from the "dark" ages get a choice. Thank you, ever faithful,charlotte.
pkrplr4116   07-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I'm a dead tree reader, too. I also buy used whenever possible and now, with a nod to FPW, I only support independant booksellers if I have to buy new. Even tho I now live in Las Vegas, NV, my old hometown, Hawthorne, NJ, has its first ever bookstore. It sells old and new books. I'm ordering all of the Adversary cycle from the store; the owner is great and he doesn't mind shipping to Nevada. I'd rather spend my money in a store that keeps my old hometown people in business. I thank FPW for the concept of not running to Borders or Walden's when I can't find his books used. I'm sure the library is also a good place to find his books, but I like to keep my books and lend them out, myself.
cobalt   07-11-2011, 12:47 PM
I really appreciated my Kindle while on vacation. I had 3 books loaded and only had the slim covered Kindle to pack instead of 3 bulky books.

EWMAN
Medusa   07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
I have to admit the Kindle is a lot easier on the hands for us arthritis sufferers.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Pages (3):    1 2 3