RepairmanJack.com Forums
QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack (/thread-4119.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - fpw - 04-25-2011

The first, last, and only collection of Repairman Jack short fiction.

All the Repairman Jack short stories and novelettes in one spot - even the nigh-impossible-to-find “Do-Gooder.”

read about it HERE

find it HERE

@$2.99 it comes out to less than $0.40 per story.

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - Ken Valentine - 04-25-2011

fpw Wrote:The first, last, and only collection of Repairman Jack short fiction.

All the Repairman Jack short stories and novelettes in one spot - even the nigh-impossible-to-find “Do-Gooder.”

read about it HERE

find it HERE

@$2.99 it comes out to less than $0.40 per story.
Will it be published in book form -- for those of us who eschew E-readers?

Ken V.

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - IanSF - 04-25-2011

Ken Valentine Wrote:Will it be published in book form -- for those of us who eschew E-readers?

Ken V.

[Image: FB.jpg]

As quoted in a reply to the same question on FaceBook

[SIZE="1"]For all those who eschew FB also[/SIZE]

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - Anemone of the State - 04-25-2011

Ken Valentine Wrote:Will it be published in book form -- for those of us who eschew E-readers?

So I'm not alone as a Luddite bibliophile. Cool

I'll definitely get the trade paperback when it gets published. Should fit nicely on the Wilson shelf.

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - Damin J. Toell - 04-25-2011

I'm very glad this has been released, and I bought it over the weekend. However, there's one thing that I'm bummed about, as I was with the Kindle edition of SOFT & OTHERS: no clickable table of contents. Sad

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - The Mad American - 04-25-2011

Damin J. Toell Wrote:I'm very glad this has been released, and I bought it over the weekend. However, there's one thing that I'm bummed about, as I was with the Kindle edition of SOFT & OTHERS: no clickable table of contents. Sad

Hadn't noticed that before, but after reading your post went and checked and dang...not a big deal but would be nice wouldn't it?

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - webby - 04-26-2011

Sweet - got the Kindle version. Smile

Thank you, Paul, for making so many of your books available as e-books for such bargain prices! I'm sure you're going to generate a whole lot of new addicts, I mean, fans, that way. Plus it makes us long-time fans pretty happy too.

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - Tumak - 04-27-2011

Somewhere on the boards, Paul, I remember reading that you were contemplating collecting all the Secret History-related short stories into one volume. Is that still in the pipeline? If so, I assume you now would leave out the Jack stories...

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - crlovel - 04-27-2011

My first post! Recently, I've purchased every book you have available on iBooks. When will Quick Fixes be made available in this format?

QUICK FIXES - tales of Repairman Jack - fpw - 04-27-2011

Tumak Wrote:Somewhere on the boards, Paul, I remember reading that you were contemplating collecting all the Secret History-related short stories into one volume. Is that still in the pipeline? If so, I assume you now would leave out the Jack stories...

That will be a BIG project and I don't have time now. No reason not to include the RJ stories in the ebook since there's no limit on size.