Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   03-27-2011, 02:16 PM
I passed the 50-page mark on the first book of the Early Years trilogy. Moving along pretty well. Took me a while to get rolling because this callow, inexperienced Jack is an entirely different character from the guy I've been writing about all these years. But I'm getting more and more comfortable inside his head.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Alvin Fox   03-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Woo!

Can we expect the first one to be released a year after The Dark at the End? Will there be Gauntlet editions?
IanSF   03-27-2011, 05:44 PM
fpw Wrote:But I'm getting more and more comfortable inside his head.

Great news. As the saying goes - 'Get in there!'
cobalt   03-28-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm excited...more Jack is always a good thing. The best thing though....seeing how Jack evolves into what he is now. We know some of what he has gone through as a teen. It will be great to see how this progresses. I can see Jack being followed at a distance by Glaeken....as if he senses something about Jack.......that no one else will.

EWMAN
fpw   03-28-2011, 10:33 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Woo!

Can we expect the first one to be released a year after The Dark at the End? Will there be Gauntlet editions?
Gauntlet wants to do limiteds so I'll be signing on with them.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   03-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Book 1 opens in October 1990, almost a year after his mother's death. Bush 1 is pres, Dinkins is mayor, Disney hasn't entered Times Square but Iraq has entered Kuwait. Cell phones are still bricks with antennae, and Jack is a very angry young man.

FPW
FAQ
Silverfish   03-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Sounds like a good place to start. Let's see what that rage can do. Where will it take Jack before he learns to control it?

Stephanie

fpw Wrote:Book 1 opens in October 1990, almost a year after his mother's death. Bush 1 is pres, Dinkins is mayor, Disney hasn't entered Times Square but Iraq has entered Kuwait. Cell phones are still bricks with antennae, and Jack is a very angry young man.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
William Malmborg   04-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh wow, these will be exciting. I can never get enough of Jack and am really going to enjoy learning more about his early years.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-06-2011, 07:30 PM
You don't want to know.

I asked her to marry me. She said, "That's not in my plans."

So I moved to Manhattan.

Learned about evil

More than you really want to know

More than I really want to know

More than anyone should want to know
This post was last modified: 04-06-2011, 07:37 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Libby   04-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Omg i am soooo excited for these books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d:d

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Pages (2): 1 2