Pages (2): 1 2   
Ken Valentine   02-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Sometime next year, (2012) Pixar Animation Studios is going to release JOHN CARTER OF MARS!

Featuring the voices of:

Taylor Kitsch as John Carter

Lynn Collins as Deja Thoris

and Willem Dafoe as Tars Tarkas

This should be good!

Ken V.
wdg3rd   02-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Sometime next year, (2012) Pixar Animation Studios is going to release JOHN CARTER OF MARS!

Featuring the voices of:

This should be good!

Ken V.

It ought to be good. It's got Pixar's second-best director. It couldn't possibly be worse than that atrocity the syfy network came out with last year. (I'm sorry, but to start with, Dejah Thoris was not a blonde with pale skin and was supposed to eternally look the age Traci Lords was when her early life's work was banned, not the age Traci Lords is now).

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
fpw   02-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Sometime next year, (2012) Pixar Animation Studios is going to release JOHN CARTER OF MARS!

Featuring the voices of:

This should be good!

Ken V.
I hope those Pixar people aren't going to make me puddle up at the end of this like they did with Toy Story 3.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
wdg3rd   02-20-2011, 03:38 PM
fpw Wrote:I hope those Pixar people aren't going to make me puddle up at the end of this like they did with Toy Story 3.

Maybe they'll make you go "Oh, yeah!" like at the end of The Incredibles. (But the director/co-scriptwriter is the guy from the Toy Story movies).

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Scott Miller   02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm salivating already.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-23-2011, 02:02 PM
fpw Wrote:I hope those Pixar people aren't going to make me puddle up at the end of this like they did with Toy Story 3.

You too, Paul? Don't worry--only strong men have the balls to cry.
mad4tunes   02-24-2011, 02:57 AM
I think one of these days I'm going to have to go hiking back in the Superstitions and see if I can find that cave.

I spent about five years looking for it without luck, but saw some really pretty back country. I stopped hiking because I got tired of finding illegals camping out in the hills, and the police not willing to do anything about it.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
Kenji   02-24-2011, 10:06 AM

Featuring the voices of:

This should be good!

Ken V.

I wish it'll be better than Princess of Mars. That was too terrible! :prrr:
Ken Valentine   02-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Kenji Wrote:I wish it'll be better than Princess of Mars. That was too terrible! :prrr:
I don't know anything about Princess Of Mars, except that it wasn't made by Pixar. Pixar does 3-D computer animation . . . exclusively, and everything they have done so far has been a hit:

TOY STORY

TOY STORY-2

TOY STORY-3

A BUGS LIFE

MONSTERS, INC.

FINDING NEMO

THE INCREDIBLES

CARS

RATATOUILLE

WALL-E

UP

If they keep it up, this is going to be a major hit as well.

Ken V.
Kenji   02-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I don't know anything about Princess Of Mars, except that it wasn't made by Pixar. Pixar does 3-D computer animation . . . exclusively, and everything they have done so far has been a hit:

TOY STORY

TOY STORY-2

TOY STORY-3

A BUGS LIFE

MONSTERS, INC.

FINDING NEMO

THE INCREDIBLES

CARS

RATATOUILLE

WALL-E

UP

If they keep it up, this is going to be a major hit as well.

Ken V.

This is what I'm talkin' about.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1531911/

I like "THE INCREDIBLES"! Smile
Pages (2): 1 2