Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6   
cobalt   06-13-2010, 11:16 PM
SPOILERS

Ok...who's watching?

Back to my every Sunday night glued to True Blood. I just love this series. At least these vampires have bite...lol

I just love Pam and Jessica. The queen...meh...she can fall on her own stake.
Andy is a trip....giving poor Jason advice. And Jason mad at "himself"...lol, that was hysterical. But I wonder if the bullet holes Jason saw are prophetic?
Lafayette...what can you say.... practically every line from him has me in fits of laughter.
The dream scene between Sam and Bill got a few gaks from someone...lol and yet the 2 girls got a "now you're talking" Wink

I'll stop with the basement scene with Eric and his new dancer. Can ya say...oh my! Big Grin

EWMAN
Tony H   06-13-2010, 11:47 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:SPOILERS

Ok...who's watching?

Back to my every Sunday night glued to True Blood. I just love this series. At least these vampires have bite...lol

I just love Pam and Jessica. The queen...meh...she can fall on her own stake.
Andy is a trip....giving poor Jason advice. And Jason mad at "himself"...lol, that was hysterical. But I wonder if the bullet holes Jason saw are prophetic?
Lafayette...what can you say.... practically every line from him has me in fits of laughter.
The dream scene between Sam and Bill got a few gaks from someone...lol and yet the 2 girls got a "now you're talking" Wink

I'll stop with the basement scene with Eric and his new dancer. Can ya say...oh my! Big Grin

The season premier was awesome! Already a huge departure from the source material but it works well on its own.

There was enough action, blood and sexiness packed into this opener than there was in the last season alone.

I can't wait to see how this season plays out. True Blood is one of my favorite shows on TV right now.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Medusa   06-14-2010, 12:37 AM
I have read all the Sookie books except for the last one (getting that one this week) and we bought Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Just finished Season 2 last week not knowing when Season 3 was starting. Perfect timing. I love this series. I know they are different from the books but I still love them. I loved tonight episode. I have to admit I think Lafayette is the funniest. I am eager to see Alcide. He was so hot in the books. I was hoping to see Bubba but I don't think that is going to happen.

It also gave us a kick in the butt to get us to change our movie package from Starz to HBO. I liked Sparticus on Starz but they always played the same old boring movies. So this morning we called Direct TV and switched to HBO. We already love it.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
saynomore   06-14-2010, 05:17 AM
I just finished watching it. I gots to remember you East Coasters have already watched it three hours before it airs on the West Coast. Luckily, not big spoilers. Like to see more of the Grand Poobah of Vampires more this season; not so the Queen. Everything else was just right.

AC

P.S. Also like the new alliances shaping up this season.
LolaRennt   06-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Andy's advice to Jason was hilarious. Jessica's little situation is pretty good.

I've really been enjoying the series. The areas that are different from the book are good. I am wondering if the fairies will be brought in.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Brian   06-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I watched it. Guys will do just about anything for their gal. All day long, we were tossing around the advice to Jason, conscience off, dick on. LMAO, a guys dream.

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Brian Wrote:Yeah, I watched it. Guys will do just about anything for their gal. All day long, we were tossing around the advice to Jason, conscience off, dick on. LMAO, a guys dream.

Dadburnit, Brian, why you gotta say "Guys will..." ?

It's true, but don't we want to keep our beauties guessing a little bit?
Brian   06-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Dadburnit, Brian, why you gotta say "Guys will..." ?

It's true, but don't we want to keep our beauties guessing a little bit?

Mike, men aren't that complicated. We say what we mean. Yes is yes, no is no. We know what we like, we go after it, there is no indecision.

Women are the mystery. Some, you can feel comfortable with. They think clearly and say what they mean, usually. That being said, I'll stop now, I know when to shut up. Big Grin

Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Brian Wrote:Mike, men aren't that complicated. We say what we mean. Yes is yes, no is no. We know what we like, we go after it, there is no indecision.

Women are the mystery. Some, you can feel comfortable with. They think clearly and say what they mean, usually. That being said, I'll stop now, I know when to shut up. Big Grin

Uh-oh--cobalt's waving her machete?

But you're right. Guys' brains are hardwired to solve problems. Gals' brains are hardwired to create and maintain relationships.
Brian   06-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Uh-oh--cobalt's waving her machete?
Nope, she's not even home yet. Big Grin

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:But you're right. Guys' brains are hardwired to solve problems. Gals' brains are hardwired to create and maintain relationships.

We just think differently, that's all. Consider though Mike, if women thought like men, we'd be in it deep and awful. :yesnod:

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6