Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
cobalt   07-13-2010, 12:02 AM
I finally had a chance to watch the latest True Blood episode. Lots and lots of things happening it seems.

Tara kidnapped, Lafayette almost beaten senseless, Eric...oh my!...to the rescue. Bill leaving Sookie, Eric daydreaming about Sookie...again...oh my!

One thing I find with the series vs the books....Sookie seems like such a twit at times on the screen....or is it just me?

And we got to see Debbie....I hope the story line stays true now.

I still love Jessica...and Lafayette of course.
Say it with me now....poor Sam...lol

EWMAN
Medusa   07-13-2010, 12:48 AM
I like Sam too. But I am getting obsessed with Alcide. I'm still crazy about Eric but I've always been partial to brunettes.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Aprilis   07-13-2010, 12:51 AM
In Sunday's episode when Alcide said 'I am going to put my shirt on' I said to the TV 'you dont need to put your shirt on, now come on back on the screen'

Smile

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
LolaRennt   07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
I agree with the comment about Sookie coming across as twitty on screen. Sometimes she also gets downright preachy. But I still enjoy the show. Franklin is rather bizarre.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   08-15-2010, 11:18 PM
I haven't posted in this thread in a couple of weeks...but I have to make comment on this week's episode.

Now that Talbot is in the jar...eewwww...Russell has slipped his mind....a tad. What havoc he is wrecking. I mean really.....going on TV and killing...then calling humanity...food. I can't wait for Eric to kill him...cause you know he will.

One little thing is happening too fast this season....finding out just "what" Sookie is. It took a long time in the books. I do know....and I won't spoil it....really. Wink

One other thing....I love Jason and his wooden bullets. Bye bye vampire.

EWMAN
Medusa   08-15-2010, 11:25 PM
I have to admit when Russell turned the jar around to look down at them I half expected it to have eye balls there. ha ha

And now for the weather - Tiffany?

I read all the books too so I'm waiting for "it" so I can talk about it with hubby and son.

I can't believe there are only 3 eppys left. They went so fast.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
cobalt   08-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Eye balls in the jar....lol

EWMAN
saynomore   08-16-2010, 04:19 AM
The last five minutes of every episode this season has been over the top. The writers have been juggling all the plot-lines with skilled aplomb. Didn't think they could top last season, but they have so far.

AC
LolaRennt   08-18-2010, 11:12 AM
I like the insanity of Franklin and Russell. I am not very fond of what they are doing with Claudine. Tara's escape was great - it's probably the first time that she's shown that she can think.

I've enjoyed the season, but I hope that something better will be done with Claudine. It makes her people seem weak and wimpy, and they aren't. She's actually supposed to be pretty fierce.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   08-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Since the writers have kept Claudine....I wonder if they'll have Claude too? If they do....I can't wait to see who will portray him....drool...drool.

EWMAN
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6