ccosborne3   03-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Has anyone caught Archer on FX yet? I give it A's all the way around. Great animation, lot's of style, tip top writing, and a great cast. If you liked Jessica Walter on Arrested Development you should see her here with the gloves off. Some of the best one liners I've heard in a long time. The show is available on Hulu if you want to give it a shot.
The Mad American   03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Has anyone caught Archer on FX yet? I give it A's all the way around. Great animation, lot's of style, tip top writing, and a great cast. If you liked Jessica Walter on Arrested Development you should see her here with the gloves off. Some of the best one liners I've heard in a long time. The show is available on Hulu if you want to give it a shot.

Have seen the adverts for it but haven't watched it yet. It looked as if it may be a little to clever for my country dumb ass thoughWinkBig Grin

Seriously will check out some of it on Hulu.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

ccosborne3   03-29-2010, 06:54 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Have seen the adverts for it but haven't watched it yet. It looked as if it may be a little to clever for my country dumb ass thoughWinkBig Grin

Seriously will check out some of it on Hulu.

It's clever all right. There was an abortion reference that actually made me wince.
Brian   03-29-2010, 07:00 PM
I've seen a few episodes of Archer, funny in a way and outrageous in others.

There is no wise man without fault
GeraldRice   03-30-2010, 08:43 AM
It's from the same guys who made Frisky Dingo. Great writing and animation. Had their production company not gone belly up they would have done a 3rd season of FD.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Angel   04-03-2010, 12:21 AM
I love Archer...but then, I also love Frisky Dingo and The Venture Brothers.

Angel Angel
Ken Valentine   04-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Angel Wrote:I love Archer...but then, I also love Frisky Dingo and The Venture Brothers.
Hey! Welcome back.

Long time, no post!

Ken V.