Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27
Maggers   02-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Dave Wrote:From your signature Ken, you should like this...

Brokeback to the Future

Dave
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Dave, thanks for posting that.

Looks like this thread will NEVER end. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Weatherford   02-09-2006, 08:17 PM
So this is what I get for going offline for a (long) while??

ROTFLOL! Big Grin
Ron420   03-16-2006, 05:12 PM
I guess I am quite late on prviding my thoughts regarding Brokeback Mountain, however i am a new member to this forum. I read most of your comments regarding the story as well as the movie, and i agreed with most of you's and disagreed with some of you's. So ya, I enjoyed the movie very much, it can very well be one of my favorite movies that i've seen. The scenery, the love, the performances, and the whole movie was amazing !!!

Peace out !!!
KRW   04-01-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm pulling a Sig (Hope that's okay SigBig Grin) and resurrecting an old thread. The "why" of it is to show that arguments are long standing in this forum, but they typically have a good ending. I picked this one out of all the arguments we've had mainly because of Tony's input. Hilarious.Cool

Enjoy the read!
ccosborne3   04-02-2010, 12:06 AM
KRW Wrote:I'm pulling a Sig (Hope that's okay SigBig Grin) and resurrecting an old thread. The "why" of it is to show that arguments are long standing in this forum, but they typically have a good ending. I picked this one out of all the arguments we've had mainly because of Tony's input. Hilarious.Cool

Enjoy the read!

I remember this one, It was a doozy. Arguments happen, no question there. I also remember when I first came to the board and I got all pissy with Gerald reading something into his posts that he never intended. It was a good learning lesson for me though I would have preferred to learn the lesson without offending a guy who turned out to be a pretty cool Doobie.
KRW   04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I remember this one, It was a doozy. Arguments happen, no question there. I also remember when I first came to the board and I got all pissy with Gerald reading something into his posts that he never intended. It was a good learning lesson for me though I would have preferred to learn the lesson without offending a guy who turned out to be a pretty cool Doobie.

Hell, I was just getting to know both of you back then. I agree, Gerald is a pretty cool Doobie!Cool
Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27