icarusflu   03-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know that the LaNague Chronicles books are up on Amazon as Kindle editions

Icarus
fpw   03-20-2010, 09:06 AM
icarusflu Wrote:Just thought I would let everyone know that the LaNague Chronicles books are up on Amazon as Kindle editions

Icarus
Yeah, then entire LaNague future history (5 novels, 5 short stories) will be a Kindle exclusive for a year. Amazon will be announcing it next week.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
icarusflu   03-20-2010, 02:22 PM
The wife's kindle arrives today so I think it will get some downloads by tonight. I've always wanted to read the LaNague books.

Icarus
icarusflu   03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Any chance of a Kindle Edition of Long Walk Home??
webby   03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
icarusflu Wrote:The wife's kindle arrives today so I think it will get some downloads by tonight. I've always wanted to read the LaNague books.

Icarus

They're wonderful stories. You'll enjoy them. Smile

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeratel   03-21-2010, 03:04 PM
icarusflu Wrote:Any chance of a Kindle Edition of Long Walk Home??

You can download Long Way Home as either an HTML file or a PDF file. The Kindle 2 or Kindle DX will read PDF documents, so you can either download it to a PC and transfer it to the Kindle with a USB cable, or email it to your Kindle's email box. It's a little more trouble than just clicking to get it instantly on the Kindle, but it's a good little 33 page short story, and easily worth the 49-cent pricetag. Smile