Pages (3):    1 2 3
fpw   04-11-2010, 10:15 AM
No appreciable difference in The Keep for the average reader. I tweaked the prose a little, killing some passive voice, etc. Not much beyond that.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Tumak   07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Besides The Tomb which is already out, will the other revised versions be released as mass market paperbacks as well?
fpw   07-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Tumak Wrote:Besides The Tomb which is already out, will the other revised versions be released as mass market paperbacks as well?
Looks like they'll all be trade paperback. The Keep is in. I'm tweaking Reprisal now.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Keith the Elder   07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Nightworld - I have kept my copy of the revised Nightworld in its sealed plastic wrapping to read after the final RJ novel (I thank Barry and I are the only holdouts) Will 2012 Nightworld be significantly revised from my copy (additional characters, references to RJ's of later publication, etc.)?

I don't suppose Poppy will make an appearance, will she?
This post was last modified: 07-23-2010, 09:53 AM by Keith the Elder.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
fpw   07-24-2010, 01:32 PM
No major changes planned.

FPW
FAQ
Brian   07-24-2010, 06:25 PM
fpw Wrote:No major changes planned.

That doesn't bode to well for a certain person with a photographic memory then.

There is no wise man without fault
swandy   07-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Are the ones that have not been released to this point in ebooks going to be released when the TPB versions come out?
fpw   07-25-2010, 04:51 PM
swandy Wrote:Are the ones that have not been released to this point in ebooks going to be released when the TPB versions come out?
That's the plan.

FPW
FAQ
Pages (3):    1 2 3