ghaleon23   12-13-2009, 07:51 AM
I was just waning to know what anyone elses ideas/thoughts were on this upcoming feature. It stars Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman, with Oldman playing an antihero/ villainous character. What can I say Im a sucker for post apocalyptic movies and stories. I think this movie will kick ass. I for the most part like the story but witsh it wasnt settled upon an object.such as a book, the bible no less.lol..I know its the movies premise..Im a gamer and so I ask...Does anyone else think this game resembles Fallout 3? Let the words fly!!!

ghaleon..What is it you can see that I do not??For where you can see hope and a future, I see only despair!

"A man slowly battered into despair and hopelessness...thats a delicacy..In your case it may even approach ecstasy. I dont want to deprive myself of that"..Rasalom

"Some people dont want anything practical,like money. Some men just want to watch the world Burn"

"We spit on your tests"!!!
Srem   12-28-2009, 03:03 AM
ghaleon23 Wrote:I was just waning to know what anyone elses ideas/thoughts were on this upcoming feature. It stars Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman, with Oldman playing an antihero/ villainous character. What can I say Im a sucker for post apocalyptic movies and stories. I think this movie will kick ass. I for the most part like the story but witsh it wasnt settled upon an object.such as a book, the bible no less.lol..I know its the movies premise..Im a gamer and so I ask...Does anyone else think this game resembles Fallout 3? Let the words fly!!!

I vaguely remember seeing a preview for this movie, but forgot about it until I read your thread.

It sounds cool from the way you described it, and I will watch it one way or another. Denzel is a good actor, so I usually watch any movie with him in it.

Btw, cool avatar, ghaleon23.

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
bones weep tedium   12-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Yep, the first thing I thought of when I saw this trailer a while ago was Fallout 3. I think it looks pretty good, I'll defintiely be taking a trip to the cinema to see it.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
The Mad American   12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
ghaleon23 Wrote:I was just waning to know what anyone elses ideas/thoughts were on this upcoming feature. It stars Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman, with Oldman playing an antihero/ villainous character. What can I say Im a sucker for post apocalyptic movies and stories. I think this movie will kick ass. I for the most part like the story but witsh it wasnt settled upon an object.such as a book, the bible no less.lol..I know its the movies premise..Im a gamer and so I ask...Does anyone else think this game resembles Fallout 3? Let the words fly!!!

I actually first thought of David Gemmell's character Jon Shannow, the Jerusalem Man when I first saw the preview for this movie. It looks promising, really hard to go wrong with Denzel and Gary Oldman added to a post apocalyptic story line.

And I am pretty sure the book of Eli is not the bible. Its pretty vague about what it is but I am pretty sure it is not the bible.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

ccosborne3   12-30-2009, 12:41 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Yep, the first thing I thought of when I saw this trailer a while ago was Fallout 3. I think it looks pretty good, I'll defintiely be taking a trip to the cinema to see it.

Son of a Bitch, I thought the same damn thing. Vault Boy out on the town.
Beau2   02-21-2010, 12:53 PM
One of my friends refer me to this nice blog and I really found it good by all means

hotel reviews and more about jewelry items and perfume brands
bones weep tedium   02-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Bot?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
CARINA   03-17-2010, 05:59 AM
It is look like good template exclusively for blog, but need to change colors for their own purpose, if you going to start business, education, coaching blog it is perfect. but if you go to sports, entertainment you need to change the colors etc….

It is look like good template exclusively for blog, but need to change colors for their own purpose, if you going to start business, education, coaching blog it is perfect. but if you go to sports, entertainment you need to change the colors etc….
Kenji   06-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Today I saw The Book of Eli. Japanese title is "The Walker".

I'm not gamer, so I'm not sure this resembles Fallout 3. Big Grin

The Book of Eli reminded me of "Fahrenheit 451", or Chinese legendary story, "Journey to the West"...or both of them. Well, it was good movie anyway. Denzel Washington showed excellent acting as usual.

********Spoiler********

[SPOILER]Yeah, the book was the Bible. At first, I thought that book is blank, but my guess was wrong. Who could guess the book was braille? And who could guess Eli was blind? I couldn't! [/SPOILER]

What a surprise!