PicardRex   11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
I am sure this has been commented on before and I may be late to the party, but I just had to say this story kicked ass and I really enjoyed it.

Mr. Wilson, if I may suggest, have you ever thought about writing a full length novel in this vein or something similar, as a big fan of the Wold Newton stuff (even if this was just a coincidence) I have to say you nailed it.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-16-2009, 07:23 PM
PicardRex Wrote:I am sure this has been commented on before and I may be late to the party, but I just had to say this story kicked ass and I really enjoyed it.

Mr. Wilson, if I may suggest, have you ever thought about writing a full length novel in this vein or something similar, as a big fan of the Wold Newton stuff (even if this was just a coincidence) I have to say you nailed it.

Well, PicardRex, after the Jack saga is finished (sob), maybe Paul might devote his energy to that excellent ah-deer.
fpw   11-16-2009, 10:19 PM
PicardRex Wrote:I am sure this has been commented on before and I may be late to the party, but I just had to say this story kicked ass and I really enjoyed it.

Those characters are contemporaries. I can't believe I'm the first to have them go mano a mano. There are poor souls out there who completely missed the references.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Monquito   10-17-2010, 09:34 PM
fpw Wrote:Those characters are contemporaries. I can't believe I'm the first to have them go mano a mano. There are poor souls out there who completely missed the references.

I am one of these heathens. I have no idea who they are. Still a great little story though.

Can someone enlighten me and put me out of my shame....
fpw   10-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Monquito Wrote:Can someone enlighten me and put me out of my shame....
No. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.:prrr:
This post was last modified: 10-17-2010, 10:43 PM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.