Pages (31): 1 2 3 4 5 31   
fpw   11-02-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm blanking on a title for RJ-14. Same deal as with Harbingers and By the Sword: if I choose your title, you get credit and free copies of every state.

What I can tell you (these aren't spoilers - they'll be in the flap copy):The Order thinks it can harm/kill the Lady by bringing down the Internet (because her death will give R a clear field to bring back the Otherness). It's developing a super virus to do this. Also, Dawn finally gives birth and something's very wrong with the baby.

So...something apocalyptic that can suggest some or all of this will fill the bill.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Hmmm... having had this happen once...it was pretty rough.

The Blue Screen of Death.

EWMAN
Fenian1916   11-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Fatal Error

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Medusa   11-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Ladies First!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Alvin Fox   11-02-2009, 03:41 PM
System Failure
Catastrophic Failure (has more of an apocalyptic feel, but doesn't sound right)
Yeratel   11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Corrupted Files
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
fpw Wrote:i'm blanking on a title for rj-14. Same deal as with harbingers and by the sword: If i choose your title, you get credit and free copies of every state.

what i can tell you (these aren't spoilers - they'll be in the flap copy):the order thinks it can harm/kill the lady by bringing down the internet (because her death will give r a clear field to bring back the otherness). It's developing a super virus to do this. Also, dawn finally gives birth and something's very wrong with the baby.

so...something apocalyptic that can suggest some or all of this will fill the bill.

tightrope
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-02-2009, 03:55 PM
fpw Wrote:I'm blanking on a title for RJ-14. Same deal as with Harbingers and By the Sword: if I choose your title, you get credit and free copies of every state.

What I can tell you (these aren't spoilers - they'll be in the flap copy):The Order thinks it can harm/kill the Lady by bringing down the Internet (because her death will give R a clear field to bring back the Otherness). It's developing a super virus to do this. Also, Dawn finally gives birth and something's very wrong with the baby.

So...something apocalyptic that can suggest some or all of this will fill the bill.

Tightrope
Scott Miller   11-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Crash
Night Crash
Black Crash
Web of Doom
Logged Off

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jerrund   11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Invasion
Pages (31): 1 2 3 4 5 31