Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   07-03-2009, 05:07 PM
http://www.magnetmagazine.com/2009/07/02...ul-wilson/

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Brian   07-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Very cool indeed. Now watch how many more readers you get. LOL

There is no wise man without fault
Wapitikev   07-03-2009, 06:35 PM
fpw Wrote:http://www.magnetmagazine.com/2009/07/02...ul-wilson/
COOL...perhaps he would be interested in the soundtrack of the RJ movie?

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
bones weep tedium   07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I think you should really declare Moby your favourite musician. Fair's fair. :nerd:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
webby   07-04-2009, 05:22 PM

Cool Wonder if he ever lurks around here.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
halcyonpic   07-05-2009, 06:21 AM
That's awesome. The first FPW I read was Conspiracies and I was listening to the moby album "songs 1993-1998" the whole time I read it. Now I put a playlist of some of the songs together from that album every time I read any repairman jack novel. Its already his soundtrack in my mind.
Wapitikev   07-05-2009, 11:24 PM
halcyonpic Wrote:That's awesome. The first FPW I read was Conspiracies and I was listening to the moby album "songs 1993-1998" the whole time I read it. Now I put a playlist of some of the songs together from that album every time I read any repairman jack novel. Its already his soundtrack in my mind.
Welcome, Halcyonpic. You'll like it here.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
cobalt   07-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Welcome, Halcyonpic. You'll like it here.

-Wapitikev
He always says that ^...but it's cool...he means it. Smile

Welcome to the board.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-06-2009, 12:25 PM
halcyonpic Wrote:That's awesome. The first FPW I read was Conspiracies and I was listening to the moby album "songs 1993-1998" the whole time I read it. Now I put a playlist of some of the songs together from that album every time I read any repairman jack novel. Its already his soundtrack in my mind.

Welcome aboard, halcyonpic!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-06-2009, 12:26 PM

I'm glad to hear Moby's a reader of yours, but somehow I never figgered RJ as "sci=fi"...
Pages (2): 1 2