Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Ken Valentine   06-06-2009, 12:20 AM
t4terrific Wrote:I would think a 72 year old man would be proud that he still had a "masterable domain".Big Grin
If he had to go to those lengths maybe he didn't.

Ken V.
Noelie   06-06-2009, 11:13 AM
This makes me sad, regardless of the circumstances. It is a shame for his life to end as a punch line. Sad

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
johntfs   06-06-2009, 12:25 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I should really know better than to try and take a sip of coffee as I read that last bit. But it's not my computer or key board. Where's the windex?

Might want to put down any liquids before reading further, then.

[Image: 00bhfshw]
cobalt   06-06-2009, 12:34 PM
ROFL!!! I heard a bunch of jokes about that on the radio yesterday on the way to work....I laughed like crazy.

Yeah...I know...hell bound again. Big Grin

EWMAN
Logan   06-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:If he had to go to those lengths maybe he didn't.

Ken V.

So you're saying he had to go to those lengths, to get to those lengths?Wink

Personaly I used to like him until I found out how they screwed Bruce Lee out of "Kung Fu". But he did a good job playing Bill as Quay Chang Cain. It was basicly the same charecter IMO.
palsunstar   06-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Logan Wrote:Personaly I used to like him until I found out how they screwed Bruce Lee out of "Kung Fu".

As much as it was a travesty of justice for Bruce Lee to get stabbed in the back by the producers of Kung Fu, I don't see any reason to dislike David Carradine for taking the role.

Logan Wrote:But he did a good job playing Bill as Quay Chang Cain. It was basicly the same charecter IMO.

Really? Other than a physical resemblance (unavoidable), you see both characters as basically the same? What similarities do YOU see (other than the aforementioned physical resemblance)?

~Paul W. Sondersted, Jr.
Lysistrata   06-07-2009, 03:38 AM
I reserve my hilarity for that senator, strong-voiced opponent of homosexualty, who was arrested for making homosexual advances in the restroom of an airport; and also for that pastor who trashed homosexuals, then was exposed for having drug-fuelled encounters with a male transvestite.

I reserve my scorn for those who hurt, rape, kill.

David Carradine hurt no one but himself, and even that was not voluntary. Let him rest in peace.
This post was last modified: 06-07-2009, 03:44 AM by Lysistrata.

Trying to be nice
Dervish   06-07-2009, 05:23 AM
As for me, I'd be glad those close to me didn't think it was suicide or murder disguised to look like suicide. (If they were that disturbed, I suppose they could make up something in their minds about "murder to look like an accident that people couldn't see around and cops wouldn't want to investigate too much.") And I'd guess seeking after sexual pleasure at 72 is probably impressive, too (especially for a guy).

I felt bad for this guy at first because I thought he was either extremely upset (in much physical or emotional pain, maybe just found out he had a devastating health problem, maybe a victim of blackmail involving Thai child prostitutes, overwhelmed by futility much as described in the Johnny Cash cover of Hurt, etc) or murdered.

But now I see he was at least doing ok, pretty sure he didn't have anything to do with child prostitutes or cheating on his wife (I think counting masturbation as cheating as utterly & incomprehensibly stupid), and simply died of an accident, one in which he lost consciousness which he apparently found pleasurable rather than terrifying as I'd think most others would find it.

That is, he went out enjoying himself and probably didn't even realize he was going to die. At 72, that's not a bad way to go in the way I see it.

Personally, I feel much better about how he died now. If he were someone I knew personally, I'd feel the same way many times more so, and would be glad to know that this was the case.

And if it were me, I'd want my loved ones to know that my passing was relatively pleasant, even enjoyable, and in all likelihood I had no idea I was about to die in an accident rather than thinking I'd been murdered in terror or killed myself in despair without talking to them (leaving them shattered and guilt ridden in all likelihood, plus fears of Hell for many Christians, believing all suicides to be a 1-way ticket to Hell).

As an added bonus, it reminds others into this particular fetish or whatever to be careful.

Just saying.
This post was last modified: 06-07-2009, 05:26 AM by Dervish.
ccosborne3   06-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Just an FYI safety message for anyone that might come along. There's no need to strangle yourself to get to the head of the class of advanced masturbation techniques. Simply get yourself infected with Poison Ivy.

You'll thank me later.

Not sure if it would have the same effect with the ladies. Probably best not to try.
johntfs   06-07-2009, 06:57 PM
[Image: csi-miami-carradine.jpg]
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4