LolaRennt   05-21-2009, 12:07 AM
OK, I'm going to have nightmares most likely. Frankly it was obvious what the brother of the dead girl would do. But the very very end - holy crap! What is THAT all about?

LR

Why do I always do this to myself???
Noelie   05-21-2009, 12:19 AM
LolaRennt Wrote:But the very very end - holy crap! What is THAT all about?

[spoiler]A while back, there was a guy (played by C. Thomas Howell) who was supposed to be a victim who escaped from a serial killer, but it turned out that he WAS the serial killer. He had made a deal with another FBI guy that as long as the guy stopped hunting him, HE would stop hunting people. He asked Hotch to make the same kind of deal, Hotch refused - hence the "You should have taken the deal" comment.[/spoiler]

And on a personal note:

[spoiler]NOOO. My Hotch better not be dead. Seriously. Just...no.[/spoiler]

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
LolaRennt   05-21-2009, 12:25 AM
I agree with the personal note. I was just floored. I have to say, though, that Criminal Minds has managed to have two strong season finales with real cliffhangers. Last season it seemed like most of the shows had no concept of what a cliffhanger really is.

Granted, in CSI's case, it didn't help that CBS announced Petersen's departure but then said his character would appear in episodes. Way to really limit your writers, CBS. Hopefully this season's finale will be much more suspenseful.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Sigokat   04-06-2010, 05:37 PM
I like this show alot. I've only gotten to see a few episodes (not sure which seasons they were from) but its a pretty decent show.

Hotch is one of my favorite characters as well. He reminds me of one of the characters from a fanfiction I read/write.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Libby   04-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Did you see Wednesday's episode!!! [SPOILER]I can't believe Hotch's wife is dead! I was sobbing by the end.[/SPOILER]

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.