GeraldRice   03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Anyone seen this? It's an ultraviolent cartoon set in a futuristic prison where cruelty is a mainstay. And it's funny. The warden is kind of a Willy Wonka type, with a cast of underlings including a yes-man whose head is as long as his body, a floating robot that reminds me of Nimrod from the X-Men cartoon and a female guard who may not have always been a woman. Every episode has inmates being shivved, dismember or killed in any variety of other ways. I stumbled on it by chance via a Wiki search and finally found it in my On-Demand for AT&T. They change the episode every couple weeks. I love them all.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
cobalt   03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
It's all on Adult Swim usually late at night on the week ends.
I watch Robot Chicken, Aquateen Hunger Force and Moral Oral when I can't sleep. I laugh my ass off.

EWMAN
GeraldRice   03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:It's all on Adult Swim usually late at night on the week ends.
I watch Robot Chicken, Aquateen Hunger Force and Moral Oral when I can't sleep. I laugh my ass off.

I love that theme song. Is that by a real band?

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
cobalt   03-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I have no idea....but the visuals are hysterical. prisoner?...yank! and away ya go!

EWMAN
GeraldRice   03-02-2010, 03:38 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I have no idea....but the visuals are hysterical. prisoner?...yank! and away ya go!

I like the one where the Mayan priest gets resurrected... and then the prison robot shoots him in the gut and he dies slowly.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
somevelvetmorning   04-21-2010, 10:17 PM
i love this show, but i feel disgusting for loving it. but for some reason i can't turn it off whenever i see it