Pages (2): 1 2   
webby   05-15-2009, 07:27 PM
That's right. Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Just remember you saw it here first. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kenji   05-16-2009, 05:54 AM
webby Wrote:That's right. Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Just remember you saw it here first. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

Debbie Gibson!!! WooHoo!!! Big Grin

Sorry. I like her than Mega Shark or Giant Octopus... :p
cobalt   05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Snicker....good one.Big Grin

EWMAN
Brian   05-16-2009, 11:05 AM
I've had my laugh for the day, thanks.

There is no wise man without fault
Wapitikev   05-16-2009, 06:14 PM
HOW, in the name of all that's holy, can THIS turd be filmed but STILL no RJ Movie?!

[grumble]

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Silverfish   05-17-2009, 11:17 AM
I second that.

Wapitikev Wrote:HOW, in the name of all that's holy, can THIS turd be filmed but STILL no RJ Movie?!

[grumble]

-Wapitikev

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
webby   05-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:HOW, in the name of all that's holy, can THIS turd be filmed but STILL no RJ Movie?!

[grumble]

-Wapitikev

Heh. Proof positive that whatever random divine being may or may not be running the show has a mean streak and a sense of humor.

Or maybe just more evidence of the decline and fall of the American empire.

Either way it's seriously wrong.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maggers   05-17-2009, 01:51 PM
That's a HELL of big shark! Hilarious. I can't believe they are actually making this. It's like the silliest of the '50's irradiated ant movies.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

fpw   05-17-2009, 02:24 PM
It has a 2009 release date - in 3D!!!

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Wapitikev   05-17-2009, 03:59 PM
fpw Wrote:It has a 2009 release date - in 3D!!!
I assume you are talking about the shark movie.

Irony is a b!tch.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Pages (2): 1 2