Pages (2):    1 2
BK Akitas   03-13-2009, 07:54 PM
uhg, I hate netflix. don't tell me I'm gonna have to cave in and sign up for them again just to get my grubby lil horror loving hands on this one

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
fpw   03-14-2009, 10:57 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:uhg, I hate netflix. don't tell me I'm gonna have to cave in and sign up for them again just to get my grubby lil horror loving hands on this one
Blockbuster should have it.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
mad4tunes   03-14-2009, 11:05 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:uhg, I hate netflix. don't tell me I'm gonna have to cave in and sign up for them again just to get my grubby lil horror loving hands on this one

You can buy it on Amazon, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Let-Right-One-Lina...481&sr=1-1

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
RichE   05-02-2009, 09:04 PM
This is one I'll have to ck out! Another good one is "GREY NIGHT" (aka "GHOST BRIGADE" and "KILLING BOX").
GeraldRice   05-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I just got this from Blockbuster online. Loved it. I hope they don't screw up the American remake.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Dervish   05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I really want to see this one, but the places I get videos don't have it. And I can't afford to buy it right now.

It's also in book form, but I'm told I'll appreciate the movie much better if I see that first. And to think if my library doesn't have it, I can ILL it so easily...I wish video stores had ILLs for videos...

Maybe I should finally check with Netflix....
Pages (2):    1 2