lexator222   03-05-2009, 09:42 PM
What type of music do you listen to?

As for me, I sometimes listen to "Tubular Bells" (Tubular Bells 1, 2, and 3, as well as "Orchestral Tubular Bells) They run about 58-63 minutes long, and the music somehow connects with the stories, don't ask me why!

Lexx
fpw   03-06-2009, 09:37 AM
lexator222 Wrote:What type of music do you listen to?

As for me, I sometimes listen to "Tubular Bells" (Tubular Bells 1, 2, and 3, as well as "Orchestral Tubular Bells) They run about 58-63 minutes long, and the music somehow connects with the stories, don't ask me why!

Lexx
I guess there are no coincidences: That's my cell ringtone.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   03-07-2009, 11:46 AM
lexator222 Wrote:What type of music do you listen to?

Lexx

Meatloaf......*just kidding!* :p

While reading RJ, I'm listening to James Horner's "Predator soundtrack" or Jerry Goldsmith's soundtracks.
Sam_Dumms   03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
The music I listen to varies, to be honest, on which book I'm reading and where my location is. If I'm outside in the sun, it's orchestrated music of Hans Zimmer, James Horner, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith etc.

If I'm on the train (which is considerably louder than the peaceful outside parks) I listen to whatever my MP3 player puts on, or the idle chatter of passngers inside the train

"Without a moments notice, your life can be turned upside down. It will be chaotic and only a remnant of what you knew before. Laying in a hospital bed, fighting for a life you once knew, knowing that your chance for survival lies in the sterile tubes and liquids being forced into your veins. Each erratic heartbeat is counteracted by the doctors orders. Keep a hold on to your hope, even as your muscles fade. Keep your fight strong Dad, you will win"
Srem   03-13-2009, 08:47 PM
The Crow musical score (very haunting) and sometimes the soundtrack, also. Kinda depends on my mood, and the mood of the story.
Alvin Fox   03-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Nothing. Not just Jack but when I'm reading in general. I find it distracting. I'll stop reading and start listening to what's playing.