Pages (3):    1 2 3
Mike Hanson   09-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I purchased the hardcopy of TP-OTC&OE when it came out, and was so delighted with it that I tracked down a hardcopy of Paul's original FREAK SHOW (from whence it was born) on ABE Books.

FREAK SHOW is an excellent shared-world anthology (a concept I am prejudicially in favor of these days) conceived, outlined, overseen, and co-written by F. Paul Wilson.

TP-OTC&OE is a sweet read, but you gotta get ahold of a copy of FREAK SHOW to really enjoy the whole epic journey.
t4terrific   09-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Mike Hanson Wrote:I purchased the hardcopy of TP-OTC&OE when it came out, and was so delighted with it that I tracked down a hardcopy of Paul's original FREAK SHOW (from whence it was born) on ABE Books.

FREAK SHOW is an excellent shared-world anthology (a concept I am prejudicially in favor of these days) conceived, outlined, overseen, and co-written by F. Paul Wilson.

TP-OTC&OE is a sweet read, but you gotta get ahold of a copy of FREAK SHOW to really enjoy the whole epic journey.

I've read Freak Show, but not TPOTCOE. I agree, Freak Show is cool!
Reader   05-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Is there any chance to get a copy of the "sold out" version?

http://www.necessaryevilpress.com/tpotcoe_book.html

J.
Alvin Fox   05-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Just did a quick search. Cheapest one I can find is $89.99 on Amazon.

But you might look at individual listings for this one. Some people sell it under the latest ISBN from Booksurge.
Reader   05-17-2010, 10:39 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Just did a quick search. Cheapest one I can find is $89.99 on Amazon.

But you might look at individual listings for this one. Some people sell it under the latest ISBN from Booksurge.

thanks! strange how I couldn't find it..
Pages (3):    1 2 3