Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   01-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Amazon gave me my own store.

http://www.amazon.com/F.-Paul-Wilson/e/B000AP9H7M
This post was last modified: 11-17-2009, 06:23 PM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Legion   01-03-2009, 04:40 PM
fpw Wrote:Amazon gave me my own store.

Ahhh, I want one too!Big Grin

Congrats, sir!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Wapitikev   01-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Speaking of Author pages, Paul, why does Gauntlet NOT list you on their Author page?

I was there earlier this week ordering Secret Circles and Ground Zero and it took me a while to find them so that I could click BUY.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Biggles   01-03-2009, 06:28 PM
fpw Wrote:Amazon gave me my own store.

Wow! Do other bestselling authors in your genre have them as well? This should make it easier for you to expose yourself. :eek: I mean, give you even more exposure. Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
webby   01-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Biggles Wrote:Wow! Do other bestselling authors in your genre have them as well? This should make it easier for you to expose yourself. :eek: I mean, give you even more exposure. Smile

Big Grin

A very cool development, I think.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wapitikev   01-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Exposure, in the Great White North, is very cool, particularly at this time of year. Too much can cause body parts to turn black and fall off. You have been warned.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Silverfish   01-04-2009, 08:52 PM
That's awesome! Congrats. That is so cool! Wow!

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Silverfish   01-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry about that last post. I saw it earlier today, but wasn't signed in to post. That was a lot of pent-up emotion coming out there.

I like the cover they have up for Aftershocks and Others. Smile

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
fpw   01-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Silverfish Wrote:I like the cover they have up for Aftershocks and Others. Smile

Stephanie
That May not be the final cover. Or it may. I can't get a straight answer.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
valuesavvy   01-08-2009, 02:47 PM
That's so cool! Don't forget about eBay either. I just ordered two used RJ hardback books from eBay - for really great prices - $4.99 for Bloodline & $5.49 for Harbingers - and these prices INCLUDE shipping! Can't wait to read them. I usually wait until the books show up at Half Price Books here in Dallas, but you just can't beat those prices. I finished The Haunted Air yesterday, and I MISS Jack & Gia already!
Pages (2): 1 2