Pages (2):    1 2
LolaRennt   12-30-2008, 07:52 PM
There are a few I haven't seen but most I have. Of course, that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Why do I always do this to myself???
wdg3rd   12-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I've only seen about half of them, and all of the Dizney stuff was when I was a kid so I can't remember them. Then again, I tend to pride myself on being out of step with popular culture. I mean, in 1977, how many people would have gone to concerts by Hawkwind and Janis Ian and John Hartford? I know lots that would have gone to any one of them, but not all three.

Oh yeah at least half of the ones I did see, I didn't bother with the theatres and waited for a broadcast. Several I had no real choice, some damned teacher would coerce us to see it in class.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
webby   01-01-2009, 07:51 PM
fpw Wrote:These rankings are based on number of tickets sold and adjusted for inflation. Some surprises.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm

Thanks for the link - that list puts it all in perspective. I like that. Smile

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Brian Wrote:Good fortune with that Mike.

Thank you, Brian.
Pages (2):    1 2