colburn0004   01-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Has anyone checked out this movie with Ryan Reynolds? It's pretty good and you get to see a different style of Ryan. You can see him do an intense sort of look very well in a couple scenes which will be great for jack. And in the movie he pulls off some funny scenes more with facial looks and actions rather than funny lines in most of his other movies.
This post was last modified: 01-02-2009, 12:17 PM by colburn0004.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
t4terrific   01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:Has anyone checked out this movie with Ryan Reynolds? It's pretty good and you get to see a different style of Ryan. You can see him do an intense sort of look very well in a couple scenes which will be great for jack. And in the movie he pulls off some funny scenes more with facial looks and actions rather than funny lines in most of his other movies.

According to IMDB, Ryan Reynolds and I were born on the same day in 1976.
bones weep tedium   01-04-2009, 03:39 PM
I saw a trailer for this ages ago and thought it looked like it would be worth a watch, but so far havent seen it anywhere. Maybe it's not come out yet in the UK...?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
colburn0004   01-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure. I saw it on dvd over the summer, and just saw it on I think lifetime or something like that the other day on tv. It is pretty good has some funny scenes. I was glad to see it cause it is a different role for him.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"