Pages (3): 1 2 3   
LisaMarie70   12-21-2008, 05:15 AM
God Bless All,
My Husband just recently lost his job, and we don't have even one present for our two sons 12 and 15 years old. I just feel awful, but there is no money coming from anywhere. so if anyone could possibly spare any amount, or gifts or anything appropriate for my sweet boys. They don't deserve this, if no one can help, I completely understand, the economy I know. Maybe this is the year my kids have to find out what life is like. Pretty bad sometimes.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas to one and all, no matter the outcome.
We wish a Happy Holiday Season, and God Bless a wonderful new year to all.I don't want anyone to think we are beggars,cons artists, or anything like that, I guess I just thought there might be some people who might be able to help a couple, who so recently became down on there luck. My Husband was buying a company from a man name James Bennett, Kenny had been paying 50% of the money the company made, and 650.00-to 850.00 per late payment a month. Kenny had been paying Jim, and all the equipment which was still in Jim's name, for 3 years, A Caterpiller, An brand new International chipper truck, and a brand new Chipper, plus the phone bills, advertising, etc involved in the business. Well 3 Sundays ago, Jim came in the middle of the night, and took all the equipment. We had to go sign up for food stamp, and medicaid, but no money. I am sorry to have to even write this, and probably won't get a response. Its okay, sometime Kids have to learn early, and I am sure they will understand someday.
If anyone would happen to feel the spirt, and would like to help, I am ashamed but would still love to not disapppoint my kids, and let them believe in Christmas Angels.
God Bless You, all and have a wonderful Holiday Season. Sorry about looking like Spam, or a Scam. We are just having a baaaad thing happen so unexpectedly.
I beg of you
Peace...Love...and Happiness to all
Lisa
Hiallitslisa@aol.com
314-706-0327, Please only serious call please.
74 Mockingbird Hill, House springs,MO 63051 Jesse-15yrs old/Joseph 12yrs old. WWJD or ABC Tree Service 5700 Old State Hwy 21, Imperial, MO 63052
This post was last modified: 12-23-2008, 02:15 AM by LisaMarie70.
Libby   12-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the Board.Smile I hope things get better for you and yours.SmileSmile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Legion   12-21-2008, 05:40 PM
LisaMarie70 Wrote:God Bless All,
My Husband just recently lost his job, and we don't have even one present for our two sons 12 and 15 years old. I just feel awful, but there is no money coming from anywhere. so if anyone could possibly spare any amount, or gifts or anything appropriate for my sweet boys. They don't deserve this, if no one can help, I completely understand, the economy I know. Maybe this is the year my kids have to find out what life is like. Pretty bad sometimes.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas to one and all, no matter the outcome.
We wish a Happy Holiday Season, and God Bless a wonderful new year to all.
Peace...
Lisa
Hiallitslisa@aol.com
314-706-0327, Please only serious call please.

Welcome to the board. And I know where you're at.

I got laid off without unemployment in February ( so I'm a stay at home dad with my son who turned one yesterday) and now my wife is out on FMLA without pay until the first of the year which means no income until late January.

Gods bless you and yours ma'am. I feel your pain. I honestly do.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Tony H   12-22-2008, 01:53 PM
This post set off my spidey senses.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-22-2008, 01:56 PM
AsMoral Wrote:This post set off my spidey senses.

Yes indeed. Her =first= post was asking for a handout...Idea
cobalt   12-22-2008, 02:31 PM
I saw it yesterday. I thought, SPAM.

EWMAN
wdg3rd   12-22-2008, 03:12 PM
One clue is that whatever posted showed up once in the wee hours of the morning, joined, posted, left, and hasn't been back. A common trait of spam/scam.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-22-2008, 03:14 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:One clue is that whatever posted showed up once in the wee hours of the morning, joined, posted, left, and hasn't been back. A common trait of spam/scam.

Ward, I wonder how many posts like that are the work of sociologists gathering data?Idea
wdg3rd   12-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Ward, I wonder how many posts like that are the work of sociologists gathering data?Idea

And sociologists gathering data is different from spam/scam in what way?

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Sigokat   12-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Anyone call the number listed?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (3): 1 2 3