Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9
Tony H   01-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Cobalt:
So there we were, crammed into a small car, covered in blood and sinew of our beloved uncle…

Sig:
Wow…I was in your corner right up until the end.

Cobalt:
Make jokes if you will, but that was the year that I learned to swing an axe. A trade that would come in handy during the great St. Olaf firewood shortage in the winter of ’82.

Tony:
COBALT! You’re doing two stories at a time now!

Cobalt:
I know…(sheepish smile)…I want to see if I can handle it.

Sig:
(looking in rearview mirror) Interesting.

Fenny:
(Turns around and looks out the back window.) Good catch Sig. (To Cobalt and Tony) We grew a tail.

Tony:
(Looks out back window) We’re being followed?

Cobalt:
By who?

Tony:
By whom Cobalt. Whom.

Cobalt:
How the hell should I know? That’s why I asked you.

Tony:
I could be mistaken, but it looks like a little girl wearing a Girl Scout uniform.

Fenny:
Get out.

Cobalt:
They’re speeding up.

Tony:
Brace yourself!!!!

Sig:
Crap! (The car behind them hit the back corner of the bumper and sends Sig’s vehicle into an uncontrolled spin. The car flips over.)

(Ext Shot: the car lays on its roof, smoke billows from the vehicle as the pursuing car screeches to a halt. Slowly the 3 men and Cobalt crawl through the shattered windows of their car and stand on wobbly legs looking around trying to figure out what just happened.)

Sig:
Get down!

(The group hits the pavement as a rain of gunfire slices the air above them. The group looks up to see a heavily armed girl scout making her way toward them, guns blazing.)

Cobalt:
She’s a horrible shot…I hope she doesn’t expect to get her artillery badge for this.

Libby:
(Drops the spent automatic weapon to the ground and pulls out two pistols. She begins firing.)
If you all could stay still this will go a lot easier for me.

(Sig rolls over to Cobalt and wraps her in his arms.)
Sig:
Keep your head down Cobalt.

(Fenny rolls over next to Tony and gulps uncomfortably before wrapping Tony in his arms.)
Fenny:
Can you please lift your head and see if she’s close by?

Tony:
Get off of me.

(The doors on Libby’s car open and out steps three henchmen wearing long flowing black leather trench coats and dark sunglasses.)

Libby:
Let’s make this quick.

Sig:
(Rolls over onto his back and presses a button on his belt buckle. A small beeping noise emits from it)
Hang in there…help is on the way.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   01-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Tony:
You sending in the cavalry?

Sig:
Hell no…I’m calling for a real soldier.
(A whirring noise from above causes everyone to look skyward) Here comes the heavy artillery.

(From out of the sky comes a rocket propelled Alexander wearing a goggles and a crash helmet, he zeroes in on his friends below and lands running.)

Alexander:
Squeak, squawk…chirp..growwwwl
(A plastic lens lowers from the helmet over Alexander’s left eye. It has blinking crosshairs on it. The crosshairs stop blinking and the words “target locked” appears below the crosshairs.)

Libby:
(To her henchmen) MOVE!

(Alexander digs his feet into the ground and lowers his head as two missiles launch from the wire frame attached to his small furry body. The missiles whistle past the group of armed enemies and strikes their car obliterating it in the process and sending the enemies flipping haphazardly through the air.)

Libby:
(Gets to her feet and charges the otter) I got him, you get the two targets!

Sig:
Alright Fenny, it’s a go!

Fenny:
(Gets to his feet and charges one of the approaching henchmen)

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Libby   01-08-2009, 05:52 PM
OMG!! I am EVIL! I love it!Big Grin:p FYI, my dad is a pacifist.:p

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Wapitikev   01-08-2009, 05:57 PM
[awnold terminator voice]

You are the Libby-nator!

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Libby   01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:[awnold terminator voice]

You are the Libby-nator!

-Wapitikev

Thank you. Where is Tony?

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Brian   05-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Give this a bump, and Peter can read away.

There is no wise man without fault
Tony H   05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Brian Wrote:Give this a bump, and Peter can read away.

Brian! I posted links to the original series, its a sticky! You are just duplicating efforts!!!

Certified 100% Serious
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9