Pages (2): 1 2   
law dawg   11-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Whoa mama!

http://www.littlegun.be/curios%20et%20an...t%20gb.htm

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Silverfish   11-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Wow! That is the tinniest gun I've ever seen! If it backfires, does it blow your finger off? Whoa.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
beowulf   11-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Wow! That is the tinniest gun I've ever seen! If it backfires, does it blow your finger off? Whoa.

Stephanie

I would like to see that in action!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
Ken Valentine   11-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Silverfish Wrote:Wow! That is the tinniest gun I've ever seen! If it backfires, does it blow your finger off? Whoa.
If I'm not mistaken, that's an Austrian-made 2-millimeter pinfire. (About one third the diameter of a .22 cartridge.)

You practically need tweezers to pick up the cartridges, and the cartridges of that day used black powder -- if any powder was used at all. Something that small probably used only primer compound just as the earliest .22's did.

Think of the hole in the ring as being slightly larger in diameter than a nickel, and you'll be able to imagine just how tiny the cartridge is.

Not exactly what one would call powerful.

Ken V.
This post was last modified: 11-10-2008, 01:36 AM by Ken Valentine.
Ken Valentine   11-10-2008, 01:34 AM
beowulf Wrote:I would like to see that in action!
Here's something close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TeYqvpk-A

Although finding ammunition for an antique like that would be pretty difficult.

Ken V.
Jamo   11-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Wow, thats really wicked. And YES, Jack really needs this ^^

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
fpw   11-26-2008, 08:23 PM
[SIZE="3"]Somehow I missed this whole thread.

These are way cool. Press one against someone's carotid artery and...[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-26-2008, 10:22 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Somehow I missed this whole thread.

Things will go your way.
KRW   11-27-2008, 12:30 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Somehow I missed this whole thread.

You would have to be close for it to do anything. I'm thinking if Jack let's someone get that close his Spyderco would do the job, or even a fountain pen. But then again, Jack has those long thumbnails too.Cool
Besides, he doesn't strike me as the kinda of guy to wear distinguishing jewelry, if any at all.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-27-2008, 12:34 AM
KRW Wrote:You would have to be close for it to do anything. I'm thinking if Jack let's someone get that close his Spyderco would do the job, or even a fountain pen. But then again, Jack has those long thumbnails too.Cool
Besides, he doesn't strike me as the kinda of guy to wear distinguishing jewelry, if any at all.

I wanted to ask Paul about that. Have those thumbnails ever been mentioned after LEGACIES?
Pages (2): 1 2