Pages (2):    1 2
bones weep tedium   11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Looking good . . . !

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Dave F   11-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Looks good, reminds me of the old Doom games

I sometimes think these days games focus too much on graphics

I used to love the old Doom games - I thought the last version was graphically stunning & just tedious to play

The artist formally known as Britfan
Pacal   11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Great job Al! Who is our character? Glaeken? Magda? Evading the Germans and then fighting the ultimate evil? Will FPW's Otherness monsters creep in to the village? I need to settle down. This is getting too exciting.
Al Meyer   11-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Pacal Wrote:Great job Al! Who is our character? Glaeken? Magda? Evading the Germans and then fighting the ultimate evil? Will FPW's Otherness monsters creep in to the village? I need to settle down. This is getting too exciting.

Our character is Glaeken. The otherness is present, but only for steal your health. You have to solve puzzles to jump to another levels. I have another game in development, called "The otherness", in much more advanced state, will play Jack, in NYC at our times. Another puzzle games. In both, we have guns. We have to shoot sometimes to resolve som puzzles. The character of Rasalom is a problem for me, I need to remake some textures on it. I have stopped "The Otherness" development to concentrate on "The Keep". It´s a hobby thing, but it is huge. Now, I´m putting the lights and so on.

Best
Jamo   11-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Wow, last time I was reading in this board, this game wasnt nearly finished. Now its ready, great!! Thats really nice Smile
I will try playing it, when I read the book ^^

greets

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Al Meyer   11-27-2008, 08:33 AM
I´m doing light stuff now. I´m thinking in change some internal stuff and so on. It´s hobby project, but, even being a hob by project, making a game, even a small one like this, takes a looooong time, for a one man project. I like to play around "The Keep". Hope you too. Rasalom is waiting for you... Big Grin
Pages (2):    1 2