Pages (2):    1 2
KRW   11-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I wanted to ask Paul about that. Have those thumbnails ever been mentioned after LEGACIES?

I'd imagine that it's the same with Jacks daily work out mentioned in "The Tomb". He only mentioned it once portraying it as an everyday ordeal that doesn't need to be repeated in every book.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-27-2008, 12:53 AM
KRW Wrote:I'd imagine that it's the same with Jacks daily work out mentioned in "The Tomb". He only mentioned it once portraying it as an everyday ordeal that doesn't need to be repeated in every book.

Hmmm..you might be right thar, Ken, but I wonder why a true badass like Jack would need 'em. Other ways to deal when grappling. For example, if your hands are free, CLAP them with all force against the bad guy's ears. While he brings his own hands up to his ears by reflex, grab the back of his head and smash your forehead into his nose. End of fight.

Or so I've heard.
KRW   11-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Hmmm..you might be right thar, Ken, but I wonder why a true badass like Jack would need 'em. Other ways to deal when grappling. For example, if your hands are free, CLAP them with all force against the bad guy's ears. While he brings his own hands up to his ears by reflex, grab the back of his head and smash your forehead into his nose. End of fight.

Or so I've heard.

Because a brawl is never orchestrated and anything can happen. Jack will use all options, you know this.
Pages (2):    1 2