Pages (2): 1 2   
Al Meyer   11-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Hello, I have decided to build a small site for The Keep - The Game. I have 3 large servers, so, it was an easy setup. It´s better to post the screenshots overthere, to not stress the forum here. I put the first screenshot. Not too much, but you can start to see the game. Of course I will not show too much because I can´t break the playability Smile Other news i will post in this thread.

Please remenber: it´s a hobby project. Do not expect a fully AAA game, because it is not. It mainly for fans.

http://www.thekeepgame.com/

Cheers
cobalt   11-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I like what I see, please "keep" us posted.

EWMAN
jerrund   11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Looks good so far
Legion   11-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Al Meyer Wrote:Hello, I have decided to build a small site for The Keep - The Game. I have 3 large servers, so, it was an easy setup. It´s better to post the screenshots overthere, to not stress the forum here. I put the first screenshot. Not too much, but you can start to see the game. Of course I will not show too much because I can´t break the playability Smile Other news i will post in this thread.

Please remenber: it´s a hobby project. Do not expect a fully AAA game, because it is not. It mainly for fans.

Cheers

It reminds me of the way Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick looked. AWESOME!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Al Meyer   11-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Legion Wrote:It reminds me of the way Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick looked. AWESOME!

Humm, yeah, the graphics looks like a PS2. Smile But the game is in first person, not third person. As a book fan, I keep running inside the keep just to stay there. Smile It´s fun for me. As i said. it´s not a professional game, but I think it can be cool to have. Smile I had to make minor modifications on the Keep architecture and the village, but tried to stay close to the book descriptions. For the cavern below the keeps (ooppppps.... an exploit Smile, I freely inprovised. I put an old church (ruins) on the village too, because Vlad Tepes was a religious man, so, a Valaquian village must have a church. Or not? Smile

Cheers
Libby   11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Gook job!! It looks so fun.Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Sigokat   11-06-2008, 05:19 AM
Those are some nice screenshots. It looks like you've put a lot of hard work and effort into making this game. I'm excited to see the final product when you actually release it.

Keep us up-to-date!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Al Meyer   11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Another screenshot. Now, we are not alone!
IanSF   11-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Looking very good, Al. 'Keep' up the good work. Big Grin
Hope I can stand the suspense while we wait.
t4terrific   11-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Al Meyer Wrote:Hello, I have decided to build a small site for The Keep - The Game. I have 3 large servers, so, it was an easy setup. It´s better to post the screenshots overthere, to not stress the forum here. I put the first screenshot. Not too much, but you can start to see the game. Of course I will not show too much because I can´t break the playability Smile Other news i will post in this thread.

Cheers

Looks swell. I'll play when it's ready. My game skills have rusted over the years, but it looks better than my old NES "Pro Wrestling" and "Karnov" games.
Pages (2): 1 2