colburn0004   11-03-2008, 01:36 PM
This weekend me and my girlfriend were wanting to watch some kid type holloween movies and I remembered one from when i was a kid and I could not remember what it was called. Was wondering with the vast knowledge on this board if someone could help as i looked online all weekend with no help.

The movie was released in the early 90's I beleive and it started off with child size duck things crashing a space ship on earth. There are these two kids a blonde haired little girl and a shy black kid in a duck costume. But anyways It's during holloween and the kids find them and are trying to help them get back. Also in the town is the town crazy who seems to be the only one who believes in aliens and is trying to hunt them down and stuff. But most the people in town just figure the ducks as kids in costumes. (just for reference the ducks look just like Howard the duck)

Been trying to find it and it has driven me crazy and it seems like no one has ever even heard of the movie. Any help or idea would be of great help. Smile

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Fenian1916   11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Is it Spaced Invaders?

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Alvin Fox   11-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Sounds like Spaced Invaders except the aliens just wear clothes. The pilot has a flight jacket, one is wearing 3D glasses, etc.
colburn0004   11-04-2008, 01:28 PM
That's it! Thanks for the help, it was driving me crazy.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Fenian1916   11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
You're welcome

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
colburn0004   11-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I have no idea where i got that they were ducks. It had been a long time since i had seen it, but i must have got confused.