Pages (12):    1 7 8 9 10 11 12   
KRW   04-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I wonder what started the fire in building 7.

And you're right, there wasn't anything in building 7 that would burn hot enough to cause it to come down.

It's also used in some kinds of welding -- like the joints in railroad track rails. It burns at an extremely high temperature.

At any rate, I don't believe a word of the governments explanation of how the buildings came down. I've worked with metals for too many years to be taken in by their nonsense.

Ken V.

I agree.
linusvanpelt   04-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Is it possible that the fire in building 7 was
Deliberate???
Back to Conspiracy Theory 101
Linus

Linus
Ken Valentine   04-28-2009, 10:36 PM
linusvanpelt Wrote:Is it possible that the fire in building 7 was
Deliberate???
Back to Conspiracy Theory 101
Linus
I'd say that seems like more than just a coincidence, but I'm not a Coincidence Theorist any more than I'm a Conspiracy Theorist. I just don't trust the government's explanation.

Ken V.
Brian   04-28-2009, 10:50 PM
KRW Wrote:I still can't think of a reason for the molten metal that was discovered under the debris pile. :confused:

Because of what was pulverized under the pile. It burned for weeks afterwards despite the water that flooded into it. It melted our boots when we walked on it, dug through it and made us sick with an smell I'll never forget.

There is no wise man without fault
KRW   04-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Brian Wrote:Because of what was pulverized under the pile. It burned for weeks afterwards despite the water that flooded into it. It melted our boots when we walked on it, dug through it and made us sick with an smell I'll never forget.

You have no idea how to make molten metal do you Brian?Big Grin
Brian   04-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Pretty ballsy there KRW. Think I'm an idiot? Were you there?
This post was last modified: 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM by Brian.

There is no wise man without fault
KRW   04-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I'd say that seems like more than just a coincidence, but I'm not a Coincidence Theorist any more than I'm a Conspiracy Theorist. I just don't trust the government's explanation.

Ken V.

Nor do I, they ignore the facts we've been talking about. I'd be alright with the term of conspiracy fact.
Ken Valentine   04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Brian Wrote:Pretty ballsy there KRW. Think I'm an idiot? Were you there?
You don't have to have been there to know that burning jet fuel and paper is not going to create enough heat to melt your boots . . . much less burn for weeks.

Thermite would definitely do it though.

Ken V.
Lysistrata   04-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:You don't have to have been there to know that burning jet fuel and paper is not going to create enough heat to melt your boots . . . much less burn for weeks.

Thermite would definitely do it though.

Ken V.

The heat was intense enough to melt metal. Could a big quantity of melted metal retain heat during weeks?

Trying to be nice
KRW   04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Brian Wrote:Pretty ballsy there KRW. Think I'm an idiot? Were you there?

Brian, I don't think of you as an idiot. (Even if we disagreed on everything, which we don't, that still wouldn't make you an idiot. It wouldn't make me right all the time either.) Why would you consider that from what I asked? "You have no idea how to make molten metal do you Brian?" Then a smiley. I honostley don't expect you to know much about steel, because you don't have to work with it. That was all. (But I don't mind being considered ballsy:thumbsupSmile

And you're right, I wasn't there, and it sounds like you were. Do you have any info to add as to why the piles where so hot your boots were melting and the steel was still molten for so long without any oxygen?
Pages (12):    1 7 8 9 10 11 12