Pages (12):    1 8 9 10 11 12   
Ken Valentine   05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
noturbizniss Wrote:I understand everyone not wanting to believe the big bad corporate loving government (maaaaaaaan), but this is the same government that couldn't keep Guantanamo and the waterboarding (keep doing it!) covered up, so how in the world could they possibly cover up a deliberate collapse of the buildings an dmurder of 3,000 people?
It's possible that the government wasn't involved in the fall of the WTC buildings. (Possible.) It's the governments explanation that makes no sense. That's why KRW and I (among others) want an independent investigation.

And as to Guantanamo versus the WTC buildings -- they can't keep everything a secret. Some things are bound to leak.
Quote:What happend to good old Occam's Razor??
In this case -- from the government perspective -- it's more like Occams butter knife.

As I've said before, if you take everything the government says as a bare-faced, flat-out lie, you will be right far more often than you will be wrong.

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   05-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:The government story is what it is, only because they aren't competent enough to figure out what really happened.
Or they don't want us to know . . . what really happened.

Ken V.
Brian   05-01-2009, 12:36 AM
KRW Wrote:I think they would if it was based on fact. But that's the problem, the only opinions heard, are just that, opinion. Very few would ever take enough initative on their own to try an experiment like I suggested.

Sure, if you have a lab capable of accomplishing the experiment. Don't you think it's been tried? If there's results available, it might be interesting. But you know, I don't have the desire to find out.

KRW Wrote:Now I know you're pulling my leg! LOL!

Yeah, deprived fire goes out. No fuel, no oxygen, no fire.
It's all fine and good to sit here years later and speculate. But we weren't trying to solve those questions at that time. We went in SAR, then it became recovery.
The more we all talk of this, the more I think I don't want to read this book. I think I'm done.

There is no wise man without fault
Ken Valentine   05-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Brian Wrote:I don't think anyone is going to be satisfied with any given theory or explanation. People see what they want, believe what they will and discount what doesn't fit into what they think. What I think, matters not. I just won't ever forget. No American should ever forget. I saw more things you'll never see in the books and videos about the pile.
I've been working with steel, stainless, aluminum, magnesium, inconel, titanium, copper, nickel, brass, bronze, tungsten and various alloys of these metals for nearly fourty years.

I know a little bit about them.

The governments explanation is rubbish.
Quote:It wasn't steel that was the molten metal. Don't forget all those pieces of office equipment. Chairs, computers, cabinets. The fires weren't oxygen deprived either. Deprived fire doesn't smoke like that.
Then all that heat didn't come from burning paper and jet fuel. There was something else involved. Possibly something like thermite. Thermite (which produces a tremendous amount of heat) could have been used to cut the columns and cause the buildings to collapse -- it would certainly have accounted for all the heat you saw the results of.

Ken V.
linusvanpelt   05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Maybe this is far fetched, but most conspiracy theories are,maybe someone thought that if they got enough pressure & heat going, they could make diamonds? I know it takes 2200 degress or so to make diamonds but you also need pressure. Miscalculation?? Hmmmm...

Linus

Linus
Ken Valentine   05-01-2009, 08:04 AM
linusvanpelt Wrote:Maybe this is far fetched, but most conspiracy theories are,maybe someone thought that if they got enough pressure & heat going, they could make diamonds? I know it takes 2200 degress or so to make diamonds but you also need pressure. Miscalculation?? Hmmmm...
What does that mean?

Ken V.
Wapitikev   05-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Brian Wrote:Sure, if you have a lab capable of accomplishing the experiment. Don't you think it's been tried? If there's results available, it might be interesting. But you know, I don't have the desire to find out.

Yeah, deprived fire goes out. No fuel, no oxygen, no fire.
It's all fine and good to sit here years later and speculate. But we weren't trying to solve those questions at that time. We went in SAR, then it became recovery.
The more we all talk of this, the more I think I don't want to read this book. I think I'm done.
I trust that Dr. Wilson will do the topic more justice than our discussion has.

You experienced the horror of that aftermath first hand, Brian. No one can fault you for not wanting to read about it.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
jmez87   05-01-2009, 10:04 PM
damn what a tease! I though that he mentioned 9/11 in another RJ book?
linusvanpelt   05-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Amen to ending the discussion. Im done.

Linus

Linus
t4terrific   05-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Brian Wrote:I think I'm done.

What?
Pages (12):    1 8 9 10 11 12