Pages (12):    1 8 9 10 11 12
t4terrific   05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
linusvanpelt Wrote:Amen to ending the discussion. Im done.

Linus

I can' wait till the book comes out. I think real life needs to be fictionalized in an entertaining way. The media, government, "eye witnesses", and everyone else fictionalize real life in a far less interesting way.

I just hope The Two Towers takes on the NY plane crashes as well as Black Wind took on WWII.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-03-2009, 07:42 PM
jmez87 Wrote:damn what a tease! I though that he mentioned 9/11 in another RJ book?

That was HOSTS.
chickybubs   05-05-2009, 08:11 PM
aw thats so cruel im still in mourning over finishing bts (only finished it yesterday) i think i may have a jack addiction and they dont seem to run a local support group for fiction addiction :L
linusvanpelt   05-07-2009, 08:22 AM
My Name is Linus and I am a JACK ADDICT!. There is no cure I'm happy to say. However You can jump the gun and read Nightworld if you haven't already.I just started it and cant put it down. But you should read the rest of the cycle first in order to enjoy it.

Damn the man can write!!

Linus

Linus
Srem   05-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Dr. Roma supped well.

Still, it was not what he hoped for.

There was no mass panic. No screaming, maddened, bloody flight over the bridges and through the tunnels. The New Yorkers had found the best in themselves.

But he had time.

And his time would come soon.

So very soon.

Yea, I'm sure ol' Ras will sup well on all of the torment and racial hatred that the fall of the twin towers will bring in Ground Zero.

All I know is I can't wait to read it!! So I will just have to busy myself reading FPW's The Fifth Harmonic I just ordered off of Amazon last week.
webby   05-09-2009, 01:06 AM
I finally got around to pre-ordering a copy of Ground Zero from Gauntlet tonight and I read the blurb for the book while I was there.

[Image: happydance.gif]

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! [spoiler]It's Weezy! It has to be Weezy! I reeeeaaaaally can't wait now! And I'm already worrying about whether she'll live through the book or not...[/spoiler]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Atomsk   05-28-2009, 08:04 PM
much appreciated...until i realized how long the wait is! Sad

:p

wow, and upon reading this thread, it has occured to me JUST HOW FAR BEHIND i am w/ newly released books :o

gotta head to borders soon...
This post was last modified: 05-28-2009, 08:15 PM by Atomsk.
linusvanpelt   05-29-2009, 07:52 AM
I lost control.... I ordered book at Gauntlet...... Looked over at table.. Then I saw it.... The book I have been waiting to read looking at me (like the money I could have been saving at GEICO).....NIGHTWORLD. (God Bless my librarian clerk daughter).Should I or Shouldnt I.. Hell I could be dead tomorrow. I should and did. Does it get any better than this?? Can it??
I think I can wait till the summer now.

Linus

Linus
Pages (12):    1 8 9 10 11 12