Pages (3): 1 2 3   
jack2021   10-24-2008, 09:01 AM
now we all know on this board what kinds of amazing things happen in the Reapairman Jack novels. so i was thinking why don't we advertise things like this to others and show them all these kinds of awsomeness, have mr. wilson write up some very interesting things about out favorite books and we take that post it on sites like myspace, facebook, other forums that are out on the web. it's an idea but me as a reader i feel we owe this man whose given us jack someone he was gonna leave of on the tomb. <witch in my opion was the best one 2 follows and 4> so why not tip our hats raise our glasses to jack and mr. wilson and show him that we want to spread jack to everyone and anyone the mind is something every one has and spark an interest in the mind and what happens you get people reading. the more reading we get the more interested people will become. show them the jack we love and we all want to share.

now on anther note if i am aloud i want to take a poll on peoples favorite books. any Repairman novel young or adult will do.

mine is the tomb, legacies, and all the rage.
Tony H   10-24-2008, 11:12 AM
jack2021 Wrote:now we all know on this board what kinds of amazing things happen in the Reapairman Jack novels. so i was thinking why don't we advertise things like this to others and show them all these kinds of awsomeness, have mr. wilson write up some very interesting things about out favorite books and we take that post it on sites like myspace, facebook, other forums that are out on the web. it's an idea but me as a reader i feel we owe this man whose given us jack someone he was gonna leave of on the tomb. <witch in my opion was the best one 2 follows and 4> so why not tip our hats raise our glasses to jack and mr. wilson and show him that we want to spread jack to everyone and anyone the mind is something every one has and spark an interest in the mind and what happens you get people reading. the more reading we get the more interested people will become. show them the jack we love and we all want to share.

now on anther note if i am aloud i want to take a poll on peoples favorite books. any Repairman novel young or adult will do.

I haven't read BTS yet, I am picking that up this weekend. (I know...what kind of fan am I?)

But my favorite Jack stories are ones steeped in The Otherness. Conspiracies and The Haunted Air are my favorite. I loved the ties to The keep in The Haunted Air. The endings of these two stories were the best in my opinion.

MINOR SPOILERS BELOW

I remember reading Conspiracies and when the chapter headers changed from Salvatore Roma to Sal Roma I almost fell out of my seat at the realization.

I wanted to contribute to your threads because you are new to the boards and I want you to feel welcome. This is a great group of people, but I have to be honest...I don't knowif I responded correctly because I have no idea what the hell you were trying to say. :dontknow:

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Legion   10-24-2008, 11:31 AM
jack2021 Wrote:now we all know on this board what kinds of amazing things happen in the Reapairman Jack novels. so i was thinking why don't we advertise things like this to others and show them all these kinds of awsomeness, have mr. wilson write up some very interesting things about out favorite books and we take that post it on sites like myspace, facebook, other forums that are out on the web. it's an idea but me as a reader i feel we owe this man whose given us jack someone he was gonna leave of on the tomb. <witch in my opion was the best one 2 follows and 4> so why not tip our hats raise our glasses to jack and mr. wilson and show him that we want to spread jack to everyone and anyone the mind is something every one has and spark an interest in the mind and what happens you get people reading. the more reading we get the more interested people will become. show them the jack we love and we all want to share.

Yes, I agree with Asmoral on all counts... 4 once

Welcome again, Run-On, but once more I find myself wondering just wtf you're saying..

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
bones weep tedium   10-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Criss-Cross is my 2nd favourite, after The Tomb.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
LolaRennt   10-24-2008, 12:50 PM
I got my mom hooked on the books. Does that count as getting the word out?

Run-on, is your shift key broken or are you strongly opposed to capitalization for some bizarre reason? It would make your posts a bit easier to read.
Tony H   10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Legion Wrote:Yes, I agree with Asmoral on all counts... 4 once

See Steve, that wasn't so difficult! I don't know what you thought you were accomplishing with the silent treatment thing.:prrr:

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Legion   10-24-2008, 06:36 PM
AsMoral Wrote:See Steve, that wasn't so difficult! I don't know what you thought you were accomplishing with the silent treatment thing.:prrr:

I still maintain my original stance on the matter of you kissing my ass, but I agree with you on this one.Confusedmilewinkgrin:

(BTW, Just kidding about the kissing my ass):p
This post was last modified: 10-24-2008, 06:38 PM by Legion.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
jack2021   10-24-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry that I am not doing proper spelling for you and It's running on. Just leave me alone about it lol.
Ken Valentine   10-24-2008, 10:39 PM
jack2021 Wrote:I'm sorry that I am not doing proper spelling for you and It's running on. Just leave me alone about it lol.
Why?

That was a really difficult post to read and try to understand. If you insist on continuing to write that way, I can happily put you on "ignore."

What your writing shows is either ignorance in writing and spelling, or monumental laziness. Neither of which I feel compelled to put up with.

Ken V.
jack2021   10-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Never asked you to put up with it, it's obvious that you wanted to read my post and comment it to put up your own smart reply. And it's the way i felt comfortable with typing so im not looking at every thing I type, but thank you for you post and your comments you know what they say about everyone haven an opinion and just like they have an ass whole Big Grin
Pages (3): 1 2 3