John Is Ghost   10-16-2008, 09:40 AM
i couldnt find it at any book store, and i was jonesing for jack so i got "all the rage" am i missing alot if i skip it or should i shell out $25 for a used copy????
fpw   10-16-2008, 11:27 AM
[SIZE="3"]the new pb edition is out.[/SIZE]

http://www.amazon.com/Conspiracies-Repai...230&sr=1-1

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Fenian1916   10-16-2008, 12:24 PM
You'll miss a lot because it's a great book

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Wapitikev   10-16-2008, 04:36 PM
John Is Ghost Wrote:i couldnt find it at any book store, and i was jonesing for jack so i got "all the rage" am i missing alot if i skip it or should i shell out $25 for a used copy????

Welcome to the Board JohnIsGhost. You'll like it here.

Harbingers will make little sense if you missed the end of Conspiracies. It is the reason Jack becomes the Ally's "next in line."

Pick up the new PB edition, the only drawback to that edition is that it doesn't have Bones Weep Tedium's awesome cover hack (check the thread for the new Conspiracies Paperback to see it).

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 10-16-2008, 04:43 PM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
John Is Ghost   10-17-2008, 10:38 AM
thanks every one

::Confusedidenote::: i cant beleive wilson was the fisrt poster, thats nuts
Wapitikev   10-17-2008, 10:44 AM
John Is Ghost Wrote:thanks every one

::Confusedidenote::: i cant beleive wilson was the fisrt poster, thats nuts

I see FPW on the boards a fair bit (sometimes daily or even more often). You'll find it common for him to regularly initiate posts, answer questions or just comment on things.

...and compared to other author's sites, I think it's very cool. Cool

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
LolaRennt   10-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Conspiracies filled in a lot for me. For some reason the first book that I read was The Haunted Air. And then I moved on to others, but not exactly in order. It took me a long time to actually find Conspiracies, for some reason. I think I finally found it at Half Price Books or something like that.
berrymastiff   10-17-2008, 05:43 PM
...possibly the best RJ book. Not reading it is a crime itself.
John Is Ghost   10-17-2008, 09:13 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:Conspiracies filled in a lot for me. For some reason the first book that I read was The Haunted Air. And then I moved on to others, but not exactly in order. It took me a long time to actually find Conspiracies, for some reason. I think I finally found it at Half Price Books or something like that.

wow, i was so mad that i had to skip books. i just finished hosts (my fav so far) and now im going to have to get conspiracies, i remeber jack saying something about dr. ross and a house impodeing also he talked about the otherness to prather(in all the rage) so i have a slight idea on the plot

theres no way i would read it out of order but thats cool. you knew things before they happend and vise versa