Pages (2):    1 2
Sigokat   12-21-2008, 01:14 PM
I try not to be too critical of movies made from books because if I am I will always find something wrong with the movie. I just learn to enjoy the movie for what it is. For example, Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies, even though it is drastically different from the book.

Just me I guess. Smile

Stephanie, I liked that scene but I have to ask [spoiler] when Iorek kills the Bear King does he swipe the Bear King's jaw off? It looked that way to me. [/spoiler]

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Silverfish   12-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Hell, yes! That scene made the movie for me. They must have spent so much money on that one scene. It was great. I rewound and watched it a couple of times.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Sigokat   12-21-2008, 01:29 PM
OK I thought that was what happened. I was like "What the hell? Did that just happen for real?! Hells Yeahs!"

Yeah that was a great scene!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Silverfish   12-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Those big bears fight dirty.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Sigokat   12-21-2008, 01:47 PM
lol...yes they do.

Major K

Pages (2):    1 2